• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Oil change Process

Thanks for the oil procedure info. Media hyped it up to sound worse. I'm old school and do first oil change around 1000 and every 4000 afterwards. In regards to coolant, I work at a farm equipment dealership and coolant with OAT only has to be changed every 4000 engine hours. Factor in 4000...
  2. Oil change Process

Didn't want to start a new thread but this is an old thread. Any opinions after changing your oil for the first or second times? I do my own oil changes and curious if changing oil in the new Ranger is truly a pain as posted elsewhere. Don't currently have a Ranger but had three in the past...
  3. Occasional clicking/ticking noise under dash

2004 4X4 with 4.0L/Auto extended cab. I have been hearing an occasional clicking/ticking noise coming from under the lower part of the dash when the truck is moving. Does not matter what road speed or road condition is at the time. It is not a creaking noise and occurs when going straight or...
  4. Oil dipstick level - Ford dealer charged me 5.5 Qts.

Had my 2004 Ranger 4X4 in the local Ford shop yesterday for new tires and to check out a brake issue. I had them change the oil and filter since the truck was there in the air which is a job I normally do myself. I was looking at the bill after I got home and noticed that I was billed for 5...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad