• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 02 EB swapped ranger

Work in progress 1970s bradley GT kit car rebuild & motor swap

As my ecoboost swapped ranger had become reliable for the most part I've been in a search for a new project. At a local scrapyard in Vassar, MI I found this little gem. Currently the fiberglass shell is sitting off to the side while the VW bug pan is worked on. The motor being swapped into...
  2. 02 EB swapped ranger

2.0 ecoboost swap test drive!

I've had some people asking for some more driving vids on my 2L ecoboost swapped ranger. Here you go! DfSei8a0Q0U
  3. 02 EB swapped ranger

High rpm gear lockout (possible clutch drag or clutch not fully disengaging)

General info: 2002 Ranger 2.0L ecoboost M5OD-R1 trans 2wd So, as the title states, my 2.0 ecoboost swapped ranger is having quite an odd issue. I have a stock m5od-r1 transmission, stock clutch master cylinder, stock slave cylinder (basically all stock hydraulics). Along with that I'm using an...
  4. 02 EB swapped ranger

2002 Ecoboost swapped Ranger build thread

Intro First off you have to consider what you are starting with. Any ranger that has a 2.3 duratec (2001 1/2+) and is 2wd and 5 speed (mazda m5od-r1 tranny) will be a perfect candidate for this swap. I am not familiar with the auto transmission and same goes for the 4x4. You would have to do...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad