• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted Wanted for 2002 2.3 duratec engine...

Need the bolt on bracket for the AC , fuel rail , EGR fitting for block and hose, complete engine wire harness . Trying to ''dress" my 2.5 ''conversion" engine. Any help with parts or a fully dressed , blown up complete engine will be considered. I'm in So Cal. Low cost is important.
  2. 2.3L ('02-'11) need help to disable VVT on 2008 2.5 duratec. SOLVED !! THANK YOU !!!

I am going to do a 2.5 Duratec swap into my 2002 2.3 equipped Ranger. (Yes I have the special intake) I need to know how to plug the VVT in the head and (I assume) I will also change the driver's side cam gear away from the VVT style to that of the 2002 2.3 non VVT style. Anyone with a...
  3. Found! For 2002 Duratec engine ....

Ranger 2.3 Duratec , valve cover , timing cover , oil pan. CHEAP , used , usable still , parts. I'm in So Cal trying to finish a replacement engine so the swap goes faster. Social Security limits my "spending money". Have some parts I could trade. If you only have one item I'm interested! Randy
  4. Wanted 2.3 Duratech parts...

Wanted Ranger valve cover,( with coil pack mount provision) timing cover, and oil pan. All for 2002 Ranger. Simply wanting to save a trip to the junkyard. If you have parts that you want to virtually get rid of , let me know. PM if you can help. No rush , low cost is more important...
  5. SoCal -local P/U only... 2002 parts

Std grey door panels , stock 11.3 rotors( used for coil spring front) , rear ( black) step bumper , good ( used ) shocks for coil springs. Bed liner short bed . PM if interested. Dumpster is next destination. Randy
  6. For Sale NEW 10"(+) rotors for 80s to 90s Ranger ....

drilled , slotted , plated. Found out I had 11.3 dia (2002) . Paid $200, will take $100+ shipping from So Cal. Satisfaction guaranteed , premium brand , my loss your gain. PM me if interested. Randy
  7. Good product -PML 5R55E trans pan

Just replaced my leaking , stock 2WD trans pan for an ( expensive) cast aluminum PML deep pan. WELL WORTH IT!!!! fit , finish ( supplied) hardware all good. Uses the 4WD filter as stated up front . Now leak free and two extra quart capacity. Very happy I stepped up.
  8. I would like to buy a 1998-2000 V8 Ranger already converted....

I would prefer one using a stock Explorer engine and full cats as I have to pass Ca smog checks. Let me know what you might want to sell. I have a 2002 and it's "too new" to do a swap on my own as the CA regulations say the engine must be one available in that year and Explorers had gone to mod...
  9. 2002 2.3 check engine light says "lean"

Did the smoke test and no cracked hoses or smoke anywhere. Cleaned ( twice) the mass air sensor.. Check light only comes on ( after a reset) at IDLE , never under power or decell. When it does come on the idle hunts a bit indicating it is not happy. ANY suggestions welcomed and will be tried...
  10. Door panel swap 2002 Ranger...

My 2002 was about as base as you could get.. I wanted a few "conveniences" so I added Explorer "dual" visors for $20 ( haven't powered the mirrors yet). Months ago I scored an AMFM ,cassett/CD. at the local junk yard for $25. Then just last week I found door panels with the "pocket" at the...
  11. Free bed liner in So Cal...

Short bed "Duro" brand with four "locks and tail gate cover. Replaced with genuine Ford , no other reason . Free local pick up ( Anaheim) ONLY no way to ship PM if interested Will be cut up and dumpstered after 5-30-19 Randy
  12. Economical aluminum 8.8 rear cover,

I have test fit the T Bird "IRS" aluminum cover , Mustang "IRS" cover and found they will work in unmodified condition. They do not interfere with factory sway bars as they are on the front side of the housing , and the spare tire is far enough away to not be an issue. I went with the latest...
  13. Wanted for 2002 Ranger - Bilstien front shocks... FOUND

For coil spring front end , shock in the center of the spring. Good used would be great at around junkyard price if possible. I am on the lookout at my local yards too. Have rears on the truck and want fronts to complement them. Let me know . Randy Internet seller for $60 each solved my...
  14. Wanted drivers side seat 2002 Ranger

Wanted FOUND drivers side seat 2002 Ranger Found at local pick a part $30 .
  15. convert an Explorer to a Ranger

Has anyone grafted Ranger doors and the back of a cab to an Explorer? I am looking at the excellent description of how to put the Explorer engine into the Ranger but wonder if it would be easier to cut and weld the Ranger cab to the Explorer windshield and floor pan? I haven't checked the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad