• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Never received title

Even VT requires a Bill of Sale which he states that he does not have. Ray
  2. Gearwrench tools?

Nice collection Ray
  3. Gearwrench tools?

Thanks just what I wanted... Sorry for jumping in line. Ray
  4. Gearwrench tools?

Need help here... Years ago or rather decades ago, one of my neighbors had a ratchet that was double headed. One side had a 1/2 inch and the other side had 3/8 drives. Handle came to a point. Never seen another and would like to get one, what are they called and where can I get one? Thanks Ray
  5. Good source for new or rebuilt carbs?

Try National Carburetors Ray
  6. Engine knocking?

Honestly, asking about low oil pressure and the relationship to engine noises does not instill confidence in mechanical abilities. We all started someplace and learned as we went but an engine rebuild is not the best starting point. Find a good shop in your area and have them do the...
  7. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Made the mistake of parking under a tree... For 2 weeks. Washed off 30 tons of bird poop. Ray
  8. Marine Corps Birthday

Yes even the financial department had trouble during the shut down due to no budget. Emergency pay got approved for the military but they forgot about the CG that was in Transportation. Ray
  9. Good appliance brands to buy used....

Speed Queen. Industrial quality built and no HE crap. Ray
  10. Tuesday Evening

It would of been nice if your comments would of left off your last statement. While i don’t agree or disagree with it an impartial approach would of been more appreciated. Ray
  11. Mother Nature vs load capacity...

Little bit of rubbing compound and some touch up paint... Ray
  12. LED headlights installed

For flashers you.could use an EP34 flasher that will stop the rapid flashing. Ray
  13. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Raptor Liner, will try to spray my Samurai this coming spring. Both inside and out. Kits available at Amazon at reasonable price. Ray Edit - in keeping with the spirit of this forum my truck bed will be the first project
  14. My New House & Workshop

If the place has a well instead of supplied water then this is the storage container for proper pressure and availability during power outages. Ray
  15. What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Ordered parts for it and other vehicles from Rockauto. Discount code not working cause it expired on 1 October. To lazy to cancel order and I do need the parts. Ray
  16. 1998 Ford Ranger XLT Speedo, Odometer, shifting, and more please help

When I had a similar problem in my 2000 B3000, it was due to water/liquid accumulation under the driver seat. There is a harness connection there that happens to be the lowest point there. Has to be unbolted from underneath (10mm) and dried out both from the inside of cab and under cab. Had to...
  17. Maytag washing machine...

Goggle your make and model for reset codes and how to reprogram. Whirlpool, Roper, and Maytag all the same. Got tired of resetting computer so I got a Speed Queen. Ray
  18. e85

Could of the e85 module gone bad and it was replaced with an emulator/replicator? If a dummy circuit was put in then the programming would go bonkers, I assume. If the fuel filter don’t help then I would drain or really dilute the e85 with regular gas and see what that does. Ray
  19. Stripped screw holes for rear license plate frame in rear step bumper pad.

Go to Harbor Freight on get a robot gun and some POM rivets. They are made of plastic and have good holding power. Easy to drill out when needed. Ray dang auto correct....rivet gun

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad