• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ranger850

BMW 328i headlights

I'm looking for a pair of headlights that fit a BMW 328i coupe. The sedan and wagon units are different than the coup's. Most parts sites send me to the sedan listings and I cant seem to get into the Coup listings. Does anyone have a tactic that might help or an actual part # for the...
  2. Ranger850

MS-RT Ranger

Looks like Europe is getting a Ranger varient I would like to see. https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a46770287/ford-ranger-ms-rt-sport-truck/ https://www.topgear.com/car-news/first-look/uh-oh-we-badly-want-new-ford-ranger-ms-rt It's mostly a cosmetic package, no high HP motor or anything as...
  3. Ranger850

King of the Hammer

Any body here evr go to this event. I just saw some footage from "lone wolf Riders" on TikTok. That looks insane
  4. Ranger850

Bronco Seats in n. Florida

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2133001670364574/?mibextid=dXMIcH
  5. Ranger850

5.4L F-150 dies in gear

Dad's F-150 ( '98 IIRC, 5.4L ) cranks and starts fine. Will even idle for ever, but as soon as you select a gear, it dies. We suspect a vacuum leak, but can't find it. He claims to have done a smoke test, BUT I'm not too clear on his method of said test. I'm hoping someone can point me in...
  6. Ranger850

Idalia

I hope all my Florida ppl made it through the Hurricane we had this week. It touched down about an hour south of me. All we got were rain and winds with a few power outages here & there. @bilbo How did you guys make out. Was this your first Hurricane since moving to FL?
  7. Ranger850

All '24 Rangers are STXs

I just read that Ford is upgrading every 2024 Ranger with ther STX package. My question is "Does that increase the price of the 2024 Ranger?" or, "Is it a no cost upgrade to give incentive to buy the Ranger?"...
  8. Ranger850

Thinking of getting another Sport TRAC

So my daughter is 16 now, and she'll be driving more and more. At the moment we have a family SUV that the wife drives and I daily an 08 Corolla. Besides my lil' D21 project, that's all we have for Transportation. I've been thinking of getting a used car that's nicer than the "rolla. I came...
  9. Ranger850

Looking for a discount code.

I can't seem to find the thread with the RA discount codes. Can somebody help me out with the thread, or a new code.
  10. Ranger850

Front Clip Removal

How hard is it to remove the front clip? 2001 Ranger Edge. I figure the motor will be more accessible and less likely to dent the fenders if they're not there. (Same question for a 2000 Explorer)
  11. Ranger850

The Cars That Made America

https://www.history.com/shows/the-cars-that-made-america Anybody ever seen this. Pretty cool to see how the automobile changed the country so drastically.
  12. Ranger850

How's this work?

I'm no 4wd expert ( I know, hard to believe ), but from what I've learned here, is that the front gears have to match the rear gears to keep things from binding up and/or breaking. Can you guys explain what I'm seeing here and how it works. I saw this on DeathWish S2 : Mud Buggy Adventures. (...
  13. Ranger850

Saw a Lightning ...

Saw a Black Lightning F-150 this morning on the way to work. The headlight system caught my attention, so I rolled down the window, for a better look. Only sound I could here was the wind and tires. The wind noise threw me for a surprise. I guess you usually don't hear the wind, but there...
  14. Ranger850

Are FSMs available for digital download anywhere?

Looking for a PDF file type of the Factory Service Manuals. Over on another forum, their are several member who have the PDF files and/or links to them for Nissans. Is anything like that available from Ford or any members here have the FSM in a digital format? Looking for one for a 2001...
  15. Ranger850

2001 Ranger Edge vs. 2000 Explorer Eddie B.

Moderators: wasn't sure where this falls, because , the Edge is a 2wd frame with no front drivetrain, and the Expo is AWD. Please move if needed. Simply looking at the front suspension parts, they look to be similar, if not, the same. The Ranger came with the Edge package and a 3.0 The...
  16. Ranger850

A/C quits under heavy acceleration.

2005 E-150 Cargo van. AC didn't work when I got it. Put it in the shop about a year ago. They got it blowing cold with no issues. I leave it running when making deliveries to keep it cool inside. Here lately, I've noticed it doesn't get as cold as it used to, when idling and blowing hot air...
  17. Ranger850

Best heads by year or motor

Just out of curiosity, what are the "BEST" heads for a 3.0 Vulcan? Either by year or motor or Car. Can I put Heads from a Taurus on a Ranger Engine? If so, what year range should I be looking for/at? My truck is a 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0. Can I upgrade with a simple parts swap?
  18. Ranger850

Tractor implement paints

What's the difference between implement and paint? Will implement hold up to heat better? Can I use it on brake calipers?
  19. Ranger850

Local Dealership had a Car show.

the local Ford Lincoln Dealership had a car show this past weekend. Mostly Mustangs. There were a few trucks there.
  20. Ranger850

Door trim/seal

How different is the rubber seal for doors between different Ford models. I just helped a buddy strip down a 2011 police interceptor Crown Vic. It was a low mileage patrol car and the interior pieces were in excellent condition, including the seals. Could I possibly swap that out for the seals...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad