Search results

1. ericbphoto

Help, skyjacker is kicking my A**

All of the above. + On mine, I had to grind off part of a lip on the driver side axle beam in order for the radius arm to swing completely into place. I think I put photos in my build thread and there is reference to it in a tech article somewhere here on this site.
  2. ericbphoto

Doors hard to shut on 1991 Ranger

One of my co-workers tells of his previous job where a maintenance employee who had a grudge against another guy lubricated (coated) the bottom of the guy’s passenger side door handle with anti-seize. You wanna talk about a pissed off wife?
  3. ericbphoto

Doors hard to shut on 1991 Ranger

You need a stronger girlfriend
  4. ericbphoto

An observation....

You can say it but nothing is safe
  5. ericbphoto

Oil Pressure Switch.

I don’t recall. Might have ordered from Summit or Jegs or McMaster-Carr.
  6. ericbphoto

ABS sensor cable is cut

And make sure the finished cable will have enough slack for suspension travel, etc. Add s short piece of wire and make two splices if necessary to have enough length
  7. ericbphoto

Anyone know anything about snowblowers?

Over-endowed with useful toys
  8. ericbphoto

post ps conversion chaos

I have one or two of those. Can’t dig much of a hole in shale or hard clay without one
  9. ericbphoto

Anyone know anything about snowblowers?

“Anyone know anything about snowblowers?” I know that I hope I don’t need one this winter.
  10. ericbphoto

post ps conversion chaos

I have "found" crowbars, "inherited" crowbars and purchased crowbars. All good. I like Gorilla bars. Also, those prybars with the adjustable head by Gearwrench are awesome.
  11. ericbphoto

BlackBII's white ranger

Care to buy a '85 300sd? Nice job on your resto.
  12. ericbphoto

Testing photos

Looks like you got it. Nice rig.
  13. ericbphoto

96 3.0L Serpentine belt squeal - please help me troubleshoot it

Just take the belt off. Then you won’t get oil in it
  14. ericbphoto

96 3.0L Serpentine belt squeal - please help me troubleshoot it

Check the tensioner. You might even be able to clean and lubricated the spring mechanism and make it work better. It sounds like when the engine first starts and comes up to speed, it pulls the tensioner a little bit. But the tensioner is not springing back into position fast enough. It’s dirty...
  15. ericbphoto

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

sounds like it was a fun day
  16. ericbphoto

Ranger revs wide open between shifts

My dad had a Plymouth Volare that would do that when I drove it. Then after my second or third driving lesson, the problem stopped.
  17. ericbphoto

Loving my '94 Splash

Rangers do well with tdi's
  18. ericbphoto

2001 Ranger 3.0L Automatic 2WD (not getting past 50mph)

Mine has hit 80 a few times. Not quite as easy to do with the 35's. But it will do it.
  19. ericbphoto

Loving my '94 Splash

Welcome to the forum. Nice truck!
  20. ericbphoto

Headlights failed after driving through snowstorm, I still have gauge lights, park lights, signals, and can flash (by pulling back the bar) high beam

Bulb did not blow the switch. Switch did not blow the bulb. coincidence congrats on the repair