Search results

1. Bracket racer

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

I thought of that, and letting some air out of the tires as per Eric B. I don't think it will drop enough with just airing down, haven't measured but 215's to 35's is QUITE a difference. As far as strapping it down, I would have to weld on tabs to expedite it, not saying I won't, but rolling...
  2. Bracket racer

Bronco pickup?

2.9, lol...wait...you drive a 2wd! wtf YOU laughing at??? LOL
  3. Bracket racer

Working on the exh still. Got the left stack finally built and after work will be fabbing up the right one. Then all the mounts/brackets/etc to make it last bashing through the woods. The only downside is I can't have the stacks above the cab so I made them level. I have a toy hauler/RV that...
  4. Bracket racer

I've built race mufflers but I went simple, no V's welded in to prevent reversion, etc. Just a round tube 8" in dia, 18" long and ran the 1 3/4" tube 6" into the muffler and welded the exh pipe flush to the end cap. More of an expansion chamber than muffler. Once the exh is done I'm removing...
  5. Bracket racer

Putting dual stacks on the mud truck "stumpy swamp donkey" so I bent up some tubing, welded in an O2 sensor and built two mufflers.(why buy when you can build right?) Came home and got a flat on the f150 so stuck in a plug and headed back to the shop to put in a proper plug and rebalance the...
  6. Bracket racer

Wow, I didn't realise the new ranger was so big. It still looks like a half ton parked beside a jacked up ranger...which is still smaller. I guess people are getting too fat to want a smaller truck but when I think ranger, I think 1/4ton, as in courier/ranger size. I thought the Dakota was weird...
  7. Bracket racer

Cut away some inner fender to match the metal I cut away when I threw on 35x12.5 tires. Then I pulled the air box and sealed the drain holes and flipped the air inlet pipe so I can fab up a snorkel. Also found a bunched up seal in the factory connector for the MAF, wouldn't seal very well all...
  8. Bracket racer

Daytime running lights

Thanks for all the replies guys. Yes I'm in Canada and yes I found the little black box with the cooling fins behind the drivers headlight.(mounted to the inner side of the rad support) My ranger is an off road only "mud truck" and twice now I've gone through water deep enough to get into the...
  9. Bracket racer

Daytime running lights

Excellent, will look for it tomorrow, thanks.
  10. Bracket racer

Daytime running lights

So, 91 ranger xlt, how do I turn off or disconnect the daytime running lights? I thought there would be a fuse or relay but all I found was the headlight fuse.
  11. Bracket racer

Help name my mud truck

Anyway, that was my weekend, we made $480 on the poker run, nobody got hurt, all the trucks made it home....what more could you ask for? (Have to get "stumpy" and "swamp" decals made up now....)
  12. Bracket racer

Help name my mud truck

Another cousin is building a sport trac with one ton frame and 44" boggers. Yeah...don't look at what TYPE of one ton....just happen to have a chebby laying there rotted out and decided to rebody it. With the reliability of a chebby though, I'll expect a BBF in it by the time I get back.
  13. Bracket racer

Help name my mud truck

Back to the starting point. A couple of gratuitus pic's
  14. Bracket racer

Help name my mud truck

HA!! Got the phone working again. Coming through the tunnel, leading the way. One of my cousins many early bronco's. 302/c4/twin stick d20/44/9" Factory 4.11 lockers front & rear. The crowd grows....
  15. Bracket racer

Help name my mud truck

I got more pictures but my phone is messed up and won't send any more....grrrrr.
  16. Bracket racer

Help name my mud truck

Well, well, well....I guess this says it all....
  17. Bracket racer

Help name my mud truck

Donkey sitting with the clean side by sides that wouldn't follow through the last 3 holes. (stupid side by sides)
  18. Bracket racer

Help name my mud truck

The ol' stumpy swamp donkey after going through the same holes, covered in mud, waiting to carry on to the next hole. DONKAY! Let's get a move on, eh?
  19. Bracket racer

Help name my mud truck

Brad changing an axle due to said high rpm and chewing.... Ford with a broken driveshaft due to high rpm and chewing....
  20. Bracket racer

Help name my mud truck

Brad in the mud in his pick up at 5500rpm...poor stock 351.... Ford (his nickname, Found On Road Drunk) in the ranger at way too much rpm.