Search results

1. Rowdy Fitzgerald

Not mine, central California.

https://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/d/1987-straight-axle-ranger/6489304384.html
  2. Rowdy Fitzgerald

99 4.0 clutch issues

It started a year ago when what I thought was the slave cyl went out. It got hard to shift, had to shut the truck off to get in to 1st or rev. I replaced the clutch, throw out bearing, slave cyl. Had trouble bleeding the clutch and finally got it to some what work. It got a little better over...
  3. Rowdy Fitzgerald

Jacob Behemoth Drive Train

Does anyone have Jacob's number from behemoth drive train? I just stripped the output shaft I talked to him about and he was supposed to send me a warranty box last year now I'm stuck without a truck and no warranty box. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Rowdy Fitzgerald

Archery hunters!!!

I'm lookin for Tekan 2 broad heads. If you've got them and don't want them I'll buy them! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Rowdy Fitzgerald

Exo cage tube....

I'm in the planning stage of my exo and I was wondering how many feet of tube guys used on theirs. I'm assuming around 100' but I've never built one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Rowdy Fitzgerald

My 93 1ton

So about a month ago I bought a 93 dually dodge. It has a 12V cummins and a 5speed getrag. The plans for it are to find a 4wd NV4500 trans, swap it in and hopefully get a T-case with it. Then find the appropriate front D-60 axel. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Rowdy Fitzgerald

Wtb exhaust Y pipe for AA headers.

I'm looking for a Y pipe built for AA headers. Here in Cali a exhaust shop can't work on a truck that isn't Cali smog compliant and I don't have a tube bender so I'm looking for someone that may have a Y pipe. These are the headers I have. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Rowdy Fitzgerald

Found tubing dies for HF pipe bender!

There's finally a company that makes dies for the HF pipe bender! https://swagoffroad.3dcartstores.com/SWAG-Tubing-Roller-Dies-Compatible-With-Harbor-Freight-Tube-Roller_p_51.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Rowdy Fitzgerald

TB transmission rebuild company

http://tbtrans.com/manual_transmission.htm Has anybody used them? How is their service? They have really good prices and a 1 year warranty. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Rowdy Fitzgerald

Any archery hunters out there?

Post up your bucks, boars and bulls! I'll start off. I got this guy on 8/25 in California Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Rowdy Fitzgerald

96 V10 to 98 Cummins Swap

So I bought my 96 2500 with a V10 back in 2007. Ive put roughly 25,000 mi9les on it since then and I haven't been driving it for the past 3 years due to the cost of gas. I have a lead on a 98 auto, 2wd cummins with 125,000 miles for $1,000. I have decided to buy it if its in decent shape. im not...
  12. Rowdy Fitzgerald

Cheby Silver Aaado

This is just plain funny! http://youtu.be/UfHtcUZXljw Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Rowdy Fitzgerald

30-06 semi bull barrel

Hey all. I'm interested in building a rifle and I'm looking for some advice. I have a stock picked out and a mauser98 action I can buy cheap. I'm looking for a barrel that would be accurate for longer ranges. Does anybody have a barrel manufacturer you can suggest? Sent from my iPhone using...
  14. Rowdy Fitzgerald

Having snap on welder issues.

My buddy bought a older snap-on mig/tig MM250sl welder. He said I can use it all I want if I can figure out what's wrong with it. I know pretty much nothing about welder repair. So I need help. It welds semi consistently at lower settings but once it gets to 5 on the power dial and 5.5 on the...
  15. Rowdy Fitzgerald

Your years as a public servant.

How many years do you have with your dept?, how long have you been in your profession?, etc, etc. tell us a lil about your self. I'm 28, I work for the second largest fire dept in the nation, CalFire. I'm a full time, but seasonal Fire Fighter I. We're a all risk dept. a Meaning I can be...
  16. Rowdy Fitzgerald

Tube mandrels for pipe bender?

Hi guys I bought a HF pipe kinker with the intent to bend exhaust and a roll cage but then I found out it ruins tubing. So my question is - Is there a set of madrels out there that will fit this hunk o junk that will allow me to bend 2" tube? I've been looking but I'm completely lost on what...
  17. Rowdy Fitzgerald

"El Negro" Ranger.

So I bought a 99, manual, 4x4 with the 4.0. So far I've had to replace the 4wd shift motor, passenger side axel and hub assembly, locking hubs, adjusted the torsion bars because they were cranked too far and a couple other little things. So I'm keeping it stock for a little while. If I have...
  18. Rowdy Fitzgerald

Fire house recipes???

Hey all I'm settin at home studying for a EMT interview on Monday and I start back on with my dept on Monday May 5th. As a fire fighter I one of my duties is to cook for a day. I need a few more easy recipes so I'm not cookin the same stuff every week. It will also be beneficial for everybody...
  19. Rowdy Fitzgerald

I'm in need of some 1998-2000 4x4 front axel help

Hey all. I just bought a 99 ranger and the previous owner installed rugged ridge manual hubs. Gotta say they are piles of junk. Driver side won't stay on and passenger side has blown up. I just ordered the mile marker replacement hubs to replace them. My issue is the passenger axel is rubbing...
  20. Rowdy Fitzgerald

Opinions needed!!!

So I just made a deal to sell my car. I found this ranger and it's exactly what I've been looking for. He wants 5750 for it. Here's the link, tell me your opinion on what you'd pay for it. http://fresno.craigslist.org/cto/4415485694.html