• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by uss_essess

1. uss_essess

2.9 => 4.0 donor transfer case question

I am looking to put a 4.0l ohv in place of the blown 2.9l in my 1990 Ranger. I have found another 1990 Ranger on the cheap with a running 4.0l (and bad transmission.) Both my Ranger and the possible donor are 4WD automatics, but mine has the electronic transfer case and the donor has a manually...
  2. uss_essess

Need help ID'ing fender flares

Does anyone know who made these flares? I broke a 6 inch section off the front of the driver side rear flare and need to replace it.
  3. uss_essess

Hitch questions...

I am looking to add a class III hitch to my '90 ext. cab Ranger, but all the hitches I can find for my truck are "For vehicles with factory installed step bumpers only" to quote the Reese and Draw-Tite websites (The rest had some variation). Does anyone know what the differences between the step...
  4. uss_essess

Poor idle

1990 2.9l Ranger auto I was running low on cash and being lazy so, rather than hitting a gas station, I decided to fill up with a gas can from the garage before I went to get the truck IM'ed. So, as I am filling up the truck, which I left idling (I said I was lazy, right?) it started to sputter...
  5. uss_essess

Newbie in a 1990 Ford Ranger

1990 Ford Ranger 2.9l Auto (?)79k Miles Just bought the truck, and I am loving it so far.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad