• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Uncle Gump

1. Uncle Gump

Full-body bilstein 5100 front shocks for a 2wd Edge

Sounds like you have a decent plan and thought it out. The only issue I seen is that it doesn't matter what shock you use... none of them will increase wheel travel. That is determined by hard stops. So unless you alter the stops... wheel travel remains unchanged.
  2. Uncle Gump

Dana 35 front diff pinion seal help...

Just get the new yoke...
  3. Uncle Gump

Dana 35 front diff pinion seal help...

How certain are you the housing wasn't damaged? Imperfections in the bore course cause leaks around the outside of the seal. Just a tiny smear of RTV can correct that. I usually wipe a bit of a good quality all purpose grease on the seal lip... nobody likes a dry rubbing. Also... did you...
  4. Uncle Gump

Voltage drop AC problems

The 4.0L doesn't have an electric fan. So no... a mechanical fan won't effect alternator. Unless it's locked up... where in theory that could effect idle speed. But if it's locked... it's pulling max air through the radiator at idle. Which doesn't line up well with low airflow at idle.
  5. Uncle Gump

91 stubby ranger build thread

Sorry... I was looking for D35 hubs.
  6. Uncle Gump

For Sale 1987 Bronco II

More pictures... I'd make room for another one.
  7. Uncle Gump

Good luck finding a set of Warn hubs. I looked for awhile and picked up a set of used when the getting was good.
  8. Uncle Gump

What’s for dinner tonite!

Today I did a Dr. Pepper pulled pork loin in the crock pot. Made some sliders and a few crinkle cut fries. First time I made the pork loin this way. Pretty good... but it needs a couple tweaks.
  9. Uncle Gump

What’s for dinner tonite!

Last Sunday... Korean BBQ wings... redskins potato salad... bushes best beans.
  10. Uncle Gump

It's all fun and games... til ya break it. Cool pictures...
  11. Uncle Gump

Voltage drop AC problems

What engine? I ask because some of the 4 cyl engines used an electric fan when the a/c is operational. Typically when it cools well going down the road and doesn't sitting still... you aren't shedding heat in the condenser due to lack of air flow. So electric fan problems... mechanical clutch...
  12. Uncle Gump

My New House & Workshop

I just know it would be one of those things you wish you would have done while you were in there at some point.
  13. Uncle Gump

My New House & Workshop

No utility tub in the shop?
  14. Uncle Gump

MOORE Expo

One of the reasons I wanted to go was to check out the Ironman booth. I really wanted to check out some of their offerings. Specifically their straight awnings. If any of you happen to see them there... if you have a minute... maybe check the build quality of the awnings. They have good...
  15. Uncle Gump

MOORE Expo

Dang... Hopefully you get back up and running quick. Might better buy two... or at least some repair parts/tools to keep in the repair kit.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad