• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by triumphrider-1

1. triumphrider-1

Free hinged tonneau cover

I thought I replied to this a bit ago...but apparently not, sorry. Going off google maps, from Chicago to my house would be 338 miles and 5 hours, 16 minutes drive time.
  2. triumphrider-1

I still have it. Sorry for the late reply.
  3. triumphrider-1

Hey guys, I don't have a Ranger anymore, so looking to get this to someone that needs/wants a cover for their long bed. I had it on my 1990 long bed so I know for sure it'll fit the '89-'92s. Measures 59" wide x 86" long. Good condition with no rips or tears in the cover material. Vinyl...
  4. triumphrider-1

GM's new mid size Colorado/Canyon

Thought it was kind of interesting to see, almost reminds me of a Honda Ridgeline. http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/04/16/gm-small-pickups-on-way-in-2014/?intcmp=features
  5. triumphrider-1

calling on the RBV community again

Yeah, Redfield dropped the wide angle years back. The new scopes they have now are pretty nice. I am shooting a Remington 7400 30-06 with the Redfield Revolution (3x9-50 w/ Accu-Range recticle) and Leupold rings. Though that is more than you wanted to spent, the Revenge line might be worth...
  6. triumphrider-1

How to ruin a 2.3 Duratec

Its not the trans that governs it, the newer Fords I've had hit cut the ignition.
  7. triumphrider-1

Weird weld on axle

I'm in process of putting my 8.8 under the Ranger and figured while I was welding on the perches I would also weld the tubes to the pumpkin. My driver side axle to pumpkin: And how the passenger side started to weld: Any ideas what would cause the difference? I wire wheeled both sides...
  8. triumphrider-1

7.5 Limited slip to open

My truck started bucking pretty bad when cornering last night and this morning. So I checked the brakes then the diff; and have found my top spider gear to be "slightly trimmed" on half a dozen teeth. Is it possible to remove the S spring and pull the bad spider (or both) and run it as an open...
  9. triumphrider-1

Warn's new ZEON winch with ranger

I thought this was pretty cool. On warn's winch site the front picture is of a pre-runner Ranger with their new ZEON winch. I saw an ad in a couple of magazines with the same picture too. http://www.warn.com/truck/winches/line.shtml Thats all. :icon_twisted:
  10. triumphrider-1

Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

I have a couple of multi-tools with blades (SST, and don't cut well), but I also have a Gerber metolius fixed blade with gut hook. I like it.
  11. triumphrider-1

INFO Membership Map

Added.
  12. triumphrider-1

A note on exhaust back pressure

This was in the latest issue of Hot Rod. Since this topic comes up every now and then, I thought some of you guys might be intereested in it.
  13. triumphrider-1

Show Off Your Bow Thread

I have a Jennings Buckmaster 2000, and a Matthews DXT. No pictures of either of them at the moment though.
  14. triumphrider-1

INFO Membership Map

There used to be one, but I don't know if it was carried over in one of the server switches. Maybe one of the mods, or Jim, could enlighten us.
  15. triumphrider-1

Are the different motors for the ranger equally good?

This depends on which year the 3.0L is; it didn't get the cam synchronizer until it went to distributor-less ignition ('95 or '97, I can't remember which at the moment).

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad