• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Super ranger 01

1. 5r55e replacement

Ok..thanks
  2. 5r55e replacement

Hey guys i have a 2001 ranger 4×4 4.0...and the tranny went out..so i got another used one from a 2004 and was wondering if there is any minor things i should or need to do before i replace the old one wth the newer one.I do plan to get a new converter for it....limited budget prevents me from a...
  3. Power steering lines

Hey brother i appreciate that info..that was exactly what i needed to kno .Thank You
  4. Power steering lines

Yes my return line is leaking just as it enters the block thing that has 3 other lines in it...i have a 01 ranger 4 wheel drive 4.0 sohc ..and ita leaking bad right at that block.. do i need another line or the block that it enters into?i do most all of my own work i just am not educated on the...
  5. Blinkers an wipers

Hey guys i have a 2001 ranger 4.0 and my blinkers quit...i check the fuse it was bad..replaced it..still nothing...then the wipers quit except on high...so i replaced the multiswitch and still no blinkers..and wipers now..wont shut off...any suggestions are much appreciated ...thanks
  6. Airbag code 46?

Thanks dirtman.. I can always count on you man..I'm going to have to check it out
  7. Airbag code 46?

Am havin this issue..does anyone know what this is? Thanks
  8. Alternator?

Ok...thanks dirtman..i can always count on u guys havin great info
  9. Alternator?

Hey guys. I just have a quick question maybe one of y'all can ask for me. I have a 2001 Ford Ranger 4.0 four-wheel drive I have now went through two batteries the alternator is charging but seems to be a low charge that it keeps until it kills the battery totally... is there a reason why the...
  10. Temp gauge

Okay thanks guys thanks for y'all's input I'm going to try those things and see what happens
  11. Temp gauge

Hey everybody. I was just wondering if anyone knew why my temperature gauge on my 2001 four wheel drive Ranger is reading really cold way down almost on the C.. it has just started this I was wondering if a sensor is going bad or something.. it's full of coolant everything seems to be normal...
  12. 2001 hung in 4 low...

I have a 2001 4.0 four-wheel drive I recently had it in 4 Low and now it won't disengage any thoughts any answers would greatly be appreciated. As always thanks guys I always look forward do y'all's replies this is the best site ever
  13. New ring gear?

Ok thanks guys...i will get second opinion..and its just to keep it as is...it had a slight humm to it before and a seal leak is primarily just to keep it in good shape
  14. New ring gear?

Ok guys im in the middle of a 8.8 rebuild ..bearings races..seals...ive inspected the gears an all appear to be good...but ive seen where alot of ppl go ahead an install a new ring gear at this point...is that always necessary?or will my old ring gear be ok?as always...thanks guys for yalls input
  15. Front diff fluid

Great info...thanks ron

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad