• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by schneiderz

1. schneiderz

wiring fog lights to headlights

Hey y'all I have two of these lights but upgraded to 100 watt bulbs. http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lighting-Lighting-Accessories/55-Watt-5-Fluted-Light.aspx?t_c=14&t_s=448&t_pt=4242&t_pl=1849&t_pn=EXP9561 How can I wire them into my headlights so when I turn the headlights on these come on as...
  2. schneiderz

truck barely moves

it seems to be engaging since it moves unless you are saying that its not engaging until I make the engine rev at a high level? if the pump is the problem how hard are they to fix?
  3. schneiderz

truck barely moves

ok well i checked the levels and they are perfect and the fluid looks just like it should
  4. schneiderz

truck barely moves

Hey my truck will barely move when I put my foot on the throttle. I have to get my truck up to around 4000 rpm to even get it to move an inch. Im thinking its the torque converter. but some people I know have told me to check the piston return springs and even the muffler bearings. One I have...
  5. schneiderz

hidden bumper

Hey has anyone ever made a hidden winch mount for their truck if so how did you do it? also any pics would be great
  6. schneiderz

2wd to 4wd

hey im thinking about switching my truck to 4wd with a leaf spring suspension.What do I need to make this happen? i also know im getting a dana 30
  7. schneiderz

2WD Steering Stablizer

Hey y'all I have a 03 ranger 4cyl and was wondring if anyone knew of any steering stabilizers for it. everytime I go off roading my steering wheel goes crazy and was hoping that i could put a stabilizer on it.
  8. schneiderz

flagpole for the truck bed

Hey does anyone know how to mount two flagpoles to the bed of the truck?
  9. schneiderz

truck bed cargo rack

Hey its been about a year since Ive seen the thread but there was a one about a truck build where the owner made a rack that covered the bed of the truck. If anyone knows anything about it can they send me the thread or who the owner is so that I can find it so I can use it as templete to build...
  10. schneiderz

door removal

I have been looking at other threads about people asking this question but does anyone have pics of the process that they did to take the doors off. I have manual doors and locks but have speakers and door sensors. How would I disable the sensor and disconnect the speakers but be able to...
  11. schneiderz

winch bumper?

I have a front reciever hitch on my truck but because Im body lifted I have 0 ground clearance and only got it to put a winch up front cheap. I have seen some people bolt the winch on top of the receiver. Does anyone know how to do that?
  12. schneiderz

how to make a 4 banger faster?

I just did a complete engine rebuild on a Evo 8 and we port polished the interiors. I mean there is a turbo in it but with just those changes the engine is pushing 425 with stock turbo compared to I think 300.
  13. schneiderz

gears for setup?

Hey I am about to lift my truck another 3-4 inches in and want to go up to 35" tires. what gears would yall suggest for the most torque. I dont care about gas mileage. I have 4.10s already
  14. schneiderz

lifting control arms

Hey I plan on in the next couple of months ordering a new lift kit for my truck from suspension max and I am wanting to put 3" lift springs on it. Does anyone know where I can get new upper control arms since they will have to be replaced?
  15. schneiderz

Battery cable replacement

Hey I need to replace both of my battery cables since both are corroded and I can't unscrew them now. Anyone know how hard it is also what would you suggest I use as a replacement?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad