• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sam-ranger22

1. My 96 Sport Build Revisited

wow the white looks beautiful on her
  2. Any ideas

you can't do much for power on cheap if you had a budget we could help for example: intake manifold, exaust, tuner, nitrious, turbo
  3. hey, new to forum

thinking about it if you were tired on the way to work its a lot more hastel then pressing the gas and go,I don't mind it but when looking for one I keep in mind I don't have a lot of money to spend on the damn thing and that I just have to pick one
  4. Not going into 4th gear.

have you had any other problems withe transmission I have a d21 hardbody and my speed can't excel 70 in 5th any tips I can get maybe drain fluids?
  5. hey, new to forum

traffic down here sucks ounce you move out of the city it's not that bad but on every good workday there's always a wreck, jacking around, slow just all around bad for time
  6. hey, new to forum

Is it manual? I don't mind manuals except it's gotta be 4wd and a small truck to mid size truck letme tell you here right now the only small truck I wouldn't get from the past 2 decades is the Chevy Colorado its just nasty and smells and looks foreign
  7. hey, new to forum

Is it manual?
  8. hey, new to forum

I've been looking on craigslist and car websites and have found 3 contestants 2008 sport ford ranger, 1999 ford ranger 4x4, and a little 1993 4x4 duse. I would prefer a automatic but I can't seem to decide if manuals are hard to drive in traffic:ROFLMAO:
  9. 1986 2.9L Manual 4x4 Transmission Oil

My father would usually say good ethic
  10. My son's summer "project"

Can't wait to see updates love a good project truck(y)
  11. hey, new to forum

I'm new to the forum and heard about it on a YouTube video or something, anyway I'm thinking about buying a ford ranger but I don't know I'm a big gm fan and have owned a 01 suburban for awhile and also have drove a single cab chevy a couple times and recently have bought a Nissan hard body for...
  12. Want 8.8 and D35

have you tried craigslist or google?
  13. Redneck Motorhome

let me tell you if you live in the south you might want to reconsider air conditioning. First and for-most for me is electricity then the rest. ounce you got the electric part the rest ain't so bad
  14. Neighbor got busted

I like the idea since my mother's birthday is coming up I might do some recycling (y):sneaky:
  15. BlackBII's white ranger

This post makes me consult life

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad