• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rangerman4158

1. Rangerman4158

Can't win for losing

about 3 weeks ago now this is what happened at my house and you can't really tell it from the pic but if you look closely you can see my ranger and my jeep under the tree aftermath after all was said and done the insurance didnt pay a dime and I broke my hand when I punched the wall
  2. Rangerman4158

South Caroina meet for the Greenville area or anyone willing to drive

Hey just wanted to let everyone know that we are planning a meet on saturday march the 6th. wee are going to try to meet up at paris mountain state park and have a cookout and take some pics and just hang out for a while. So just let me know if anyone wants to come and pm me for directions if...
  3. Rangerman4158

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

wow all i can say is wow i just read this whole build took a while to read but was well worth my time to read it
  4. Rangerman4158

Black Stallion Project

So to start I got my truck in december 98. I have done alot of mods and have alot more to come but I figured I better go ahead and start a build thread now. I will have alot of pictures on here at some point it will be so adding pics cause I will have to go find some and scan them. The truck was...
  5. Rangerman4158

oh yeah

teaser pic to start with I was going to order me some DC-1s and went to the local 4X4 shop and was going to get him to order them when I run across these beauties. The guy that owns the shop said that a body shop had ordered 3 of these and then called back and said they needed all four. Then...
  6. Rangerman4158

Out with the old in with the new (seats that is)

So I went to the new you pull toady to see what they had and I come out with alot of new goodies. Like 2 new to me leather explorer seats and a new OHC and also a center console out of a Gen 1 explorer also got a pair of lighted sunvisors all in all it was a good trip. Right now all I got is...
  7. Rangerman4158

Why?????

I was on my way to work yesterday morning minding my own business when I pulled up at a red light and was stopped and the light was not even close to changing(this was a KNOWN long redlight) when this DRUNK b*&%h rearends the crap out of my ranger. She cant even get herself out of the car she is...
  8. Rangerman4158

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!

My wife just told me that I'm going to be a daddy again!!!!!:yahoo::icon_hornsup::icon_cheers:
  9. Rangerman4158

Does anyone remember?

there was a video on here a while back of a buggy or something that looked like it was going straight up the side of a cliff? I did a search but cannot remember the name of the thread.:icon_confused: Does anyone have a clue which one this was? Thanks for the help!
  10. Rangerman4158

This Sucks!!!!

Not sure if this is the right place for this. I was driving to get dinner monday when my truck locked me out of all the gears. So I had to get over to the side of the road and cut the truck off and jerk the shifter around till it freed up. Managed to get it home and back to the shop. Finally...
  11. Rangerman4158

Super Six Motorsport Heads?

Does anyone have a set? How good are they? I'm thinking about ordering me a set but would like some info. I want to make sure that they are good and will do what they say that they will do before I order them:icon_confused: Any info would be helpful
  12. Rangerman4158

Gauge Placement

I got an 85 Ranger and was trying to think of a cool place to install my new 2" Gauges I don't want them to be in the normal places i'm looking to do something different fron the rest fab. is no problem!:icon_cheers: any ideas or pics would be cool!
  13. Rangerman4158

4.0 or 5.0

I've got a 1998 Ranger with a 4.0 that has been puched 30 over and has a comp 500 lift 288 duration cam and has had the heads worked. It blew up on me last night and i was thinking about going ahead and putting my GT40P motor in but i am wondering if i should just go ahead and just puyt the V8...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad