1. Ranger850

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

At least you got the "ABARTH*" edition *fancy*
  2. Ranger850

1988 Ranger Restoration - Keeping a Promise

Every Day? I thought you were Always Floored. lol
  3. Ranger850

Rangers around the world.

Tallahassee Florida, right after repairing the front end damage of an accident. Replaced the Grill, bumper and valance.
  4. Ranger850

Depression....

I was virtually depression free until october 21 a few years ago when my stepmother passed away. She's the one who made my dad give me the Ranger and is the reason i want to get it running. She passed unexpectedly and i think i have ptsd because of her passing so quickly. Never been diagnosed...
  5. Ranger850

Thanks to those who served

My father served, and gets uncomfortable when someone thanks him in public, he rarely even talks about his service in Vietnam, but i still tell him how much I appreciate what he did, even though he was shamed for it at the time. So especially to the Vietnam vets for me. They're probably the...
  6. Ranger850

Thanks to those who served

It's Veteran's Day, and i would like to thank all of the Military Members here on TRS, Thank you and i salute you for the courage and honor it takes to serve on the US Military.
  7. Ranger850

A word of advice (DUH) but don't ignore a strange noise....

I never made the yogi connection, didnt really ever know he had a real name,
  8. Ranger850

New RTR and RTR Rambler package..

Never heard of RTR until now, but It looks just like that fake Raptor Rangers and all the other "aftermarket" companies version of a OFF Road Ranger. When is Saleen or Rousch going to take a 2wd swb Street version. All of these OffRaod versions seem to all have the same setup: Fox shocks, 2"...
  9. Ranger850

Project Lab Wagon

I bet that thing is gonna smell great after about 2 trips to the local swimming hole. I wouldn't worry about putting good interior pieces unless you're talking rubber floors and vinyl seats.
  10. Ranger850

PayPal woes

I thought Fastpakr's truck was on the road. doesn't matter, I suppose, mine hasn't moved in almost 2 years. Time flies when your preoccupied.
  11. Ranger850

PayPal woes

As if there wasn't any tension between us already … @fastpakr, clean slate, no hard feelings after, may the best man win. :headbang:
  12. Ranger850

A word of advice (DUH) but don't ignore a strange noise....

I like the name "Smith" for a/your Ranger. Very common and unassuming character name. I have been trying to come up with a name for mine for almost 10 years now but "the truck" seems to be the only fitting thing to call it, for now.
  13. Ranger850

Idea... Switched Centrifugal Supercharger?

I thought PetroleumJunky was trolling us whith a fake account at first
  14. Ranger850

I'm new and need help

:shok::icon_confused:https://www.therangerstation.com/how-to/
  15. Ranger850

Opinions on different brands and types of dry gas

I said "Sounds Like" didn't I? I think I did. Never had to deal with this phenomenon of gas freezing and never heard of "dry gas" until today so I associated it with the closes thing I have heard of. Sorry Not trying to say Sta-bil is for one thing that it's not meant to be used for. I have a...