• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ranger Sport Honduras

1. Ranger Sport Honduras

Just saying hi and sharing something

I saw this yesterday on Facebook and we had a huge conversation with the group we have there from the TRS members from long time. Just wanted to stop and say hi to all the good fellas and Jim This truck was the best of my TRS years and hopefully I will be back in a Ranger and Jim will build...
  2. Ranger Sport Honduras

Compression test

Saw a sign offering electronic compression test and decided to read about it. Can they be trusted or you still prefer taking the spark plugs off and use a dial?
  3. Ranger Sport Honduras

Fuel check went south

Yeah I could. I dont think its the regulator messing up. The valve was stuck open when I removed it, i smacked it against the frame and it closed up. Cheap valves arenr helping at all and installing them one following the other so if one gets stuck the other one still works would be too crappy
  4. Ranger Sport Honduras

Fuel check went south

Both valves are getting stuck in the open position, maybe the fuel pressure moves the blocking element so it doesnt close it when fuel comes the opposite way. Thats what happens when you buy cheap stuff... Maybe, just maybe installing it horizontally is what causes this so Ill try positioning it...
  5. Ranger Sport Honduras

Fuel check went south

So the valve just went south. Ill install the other one, hopefully it will last longer
  6. Ranger Sport Honduras

Fuel check went south

Could be. My mom drove it for a couple hours running grocery shopping and it started up fine every time. It was just the morning start.
  7. Ranger Sport Honduras

Fuel check went south

Not working? I installed it friday afternoon and as of this morning the fuel line was empty. The truck wasnt driven since friday afternoon until this morning. Seems like if i let it sit a whole day it will empty up
  8. Ranger Sport Honduras

Fuel check went south

So the check valve finally came! Its installed and Im glad to inform the truck starts up like new and there are no leaks at all. I installed it past the fuel filter.
  9. Ranger Sport Honduras

A regular day in the farm

Posted this in the wrong place hehe https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etherangerstation%2Ecom%2Fforums%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D168961&share_tid=168961&share_fid=28487&share_type=t A regular day in the farm
  10. Ranger Sport Honduras

A regular day in the farm

Took some pictures since both trucks were at the farm today
  11. Ranger Sport Honduras

Upgrade 2010 2.3 Ranger

3rd gear on the highway? Wow My moms 03 2.3 has 235/70tires on edge wheels and 3.73 gears, it feels just fine and wont need more than 4th gear to climb inclines. Maybe 3rd if traffic is slow. Its close to 200k miles too
  12. Ranger Sport Honduras

INFO: 2004 B3000 to 2.3 Engine swap

Awesome write up! What gears does the B3000 has? Curious to see if 4.10 or 3.73 as the mayority of the 2.3s Sent from my SM-J200M using Tapatalk
  13. Ranger Sport Honduras

Fuel check went south

It does stall a bit at startup. I have to rock the key 3 times to get the ignition to activate the pump at least 3 times so it gets enough fuel. The valve seller claimed its for high pressure so I hope it wont have any issues. Im planning on putting it next to the fuel filter to avoid removing...
  14. Ranger Sport Honduras

Fuel check went south

Hi all, A few months ago I noticed my moms truck had a hard time starting up. It cranked and acted as if there was no gas. When checking the fuel pump it turned out ok but the fuel line was empty; ended up being the check valve in the pump assembly that went south. The assembly goes for big...
  15. Ranger Sport Honduras

Sup fellas!

Just thought about stopping and say hi to all Sent from my SM-J200M using Tapatalk

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad