• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ranger Dave (B25)

1. Ranger Dave (B25)

77 LTD II

Amateur. I had ALL 4 CORNERS of my old, late and beloved B2500 up on a stack of paving stones piled in a column. On a windy day. Had to swap tires and wheels pre-sale, and I was feeling adventurous.
  2. Ranger Dave (B25)

P0231, will crank/no start

Okay. So the Ranger has decided to play dead on me. 140k on the clock. Cranks strong, won't start. Scanned, pulled a P0231 code - but no CEL. Had it towed to the Ford dealer that I use for service and spoke with my SA about it, and when I stuck the key in and cranked it - it started. 🤬...
  3. Ranger Dave (B25)

Anyone handy with chainsaws???

Might be a stupid question: your chain brake isn't on, is it?
  4. Ranger Dave (B25)

Leak - wet headliner

Dammit. 99 Mazda B2500 standard cab. Replaced the cab-mount stop light and it's still leaking. Thinking it's the drip-rail corner trim pieces. How hard is the headliner to get out of these things, and what have you used to seal the bolt holes (or however it's fastened in)?
  5. Ranger Dave (B25)

Wheel question for adsm08

Right now I have these on my B2500: And I want to replace them with these: Should fit, right?
  6. Ranger Dave (B25)

Add LSD?

Question for ADSM: On my '10 XLT, I have a 3.55 axle, open diff. 5100 GVWR if that makes a difference. I want to go to an LSD without tearing the axle out and replacing. Possible?
  7. Ranger Dave (B25)

2nd gen with camper shell designed for 3rd gen and up pictures

I've got a '10 with an older shell that I think was made for the previous gen truck (and that's for sale, incidentally): Is something like this what you're looking for?
  8. Ranger Dave (B25)

adsm and others: help needed

My '10 Ranger has a single horn. Did they come with dual horns like my '99 Mazda? And if so, how do I install a second horn, and where? Anybody have a picture of the dual-horn setup on these trucks? The Mazda has the two horns separate from each other, is my '10 the same way?
  9. Ranger Dave (B25)

Tailgate handles

Have a broken tailgate handle on the new truck. It's plastic, can the metal handles be swapped out in place of the crappy plastic ones? If so what all do I need to do it right? Conversely, can an F150 locking tailgate handle be swapped in? Has anyone done this?
  10. Ranger Dave (B25)

Key code?

Been gone a long time, so I thought I'd say howdy, y'all. I should know this, and yet I don't. Search is no help. Bought a 2010 RangerXLT extended cab last week, and of course it was typical: no books, one key fob (but two keys, so there's that), no key code info. How do I get the...
  11. Ranger Dave (B25)

gun choke question

Full choke will be fine then. Just don't use reduced-recoil shells. You have some gutsy coyotes if they're getting that close to the house. Keep small dogs/animals inside until you clear out the problem.
  12. Ranger Dave (B25)

I Got to ride in an ambulance!

Chad- when was this? Before or after my visit?
  13. Ranger Dave (B25)

I Got to ride in an ambulance!

What the hell, Dave! Man, don't do that again. If you don't want to come visit, just say so.
  14. Ranger Dave (B25)

MIL/MIL Scopes

http://www.mil-dot.com/media/1027/the_derivation_of_the_range_estimation_equations.pdf It gives me a headache.
  15. Ranger Dave (B25)

Favorite Pre-workout drink?

Ciroc and tonic, lime, rocks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad