Recent content by r1ch999999

1. 2wd Offroad Package

I had a 4wd Ranger with the Edge trim and loved it. Then I had a 2wd Sport Trac with a manual and lived that too. I live in NH and spend a ton of time in Maine and never really needed 4wd. Hell, I passed jeeps in the woods that gave up when I was in my Sport Trac. The 2wd Ranger with some extra...
  2. 2011 Ranger XLT Supercab 4x4 4dr is sold

This looks like a nice truck, and I'm not far from you. I wish I had the funds to buy it right now.
  3. Bronco II 2wd to 4wd conversion

There is a guy near me selling what looks like a pretty mint 2wd Bronco II. Maybe an 89, I forget since I haven't talked to him for a bit. The price is good, and it looks practically new from the road. I know some, maybe all, of the BII's came with a fake transfer case, so it wasn't difficult to...
  4. (Long Beach, CA)($3500 OBO) Beautiful clean 1991 Ford Ranger XLT / 105k / 4cyl / Manual

That's like Honest Ed's used cars, if you have to call yourself honest, are you really? He's renamed it HE Auto or some such nonsense.
  5. (Long Beach, CA)($3500 OBO) Beautiful clean 1991 Ford Ranger XLT / 105k / 4cyl / Manual

Looks really nice, too bad I'm on the other coast.
  6. 1991 Ranger, SAS turbo

I keep checking this out, I wish I had a place to store it.
  7. Utility body/bed in NH

If I had a Ranger I'd be all over this. http://nh.craigslist.org/pts/2353225488.html
  8. *sigh* I think I'm in love

Heh, well, not really, but I'd love to get my hands on this truck. Only thing is, I have no idea if what's wrong with the engine is easy to have fixed or if it might mean the engine is shot. Since I'm all the way up in NH I really would have to get it fixed before driving it home. Anyone want...
  9. Pictures of the CVPI wheels on the ST.

So here are the $100 a set wheels on the ST. Not bad considering they're asking for $15 each to switch over my snows in the winter. The price I pay for driving a 2WD. :)
  10. Center cap question on steel wheels

I'm getting a set of steel wheels installed tomorrow and I know the stock center cap I have will fit on them. My question is, will any center cap off the same bolt pattern fit, like a cragar center cap, or do I have to stick with the stockers? I'm using wheels from a police interceptor. Thanks,
  11. Anyone using CVPI wheels on their RBV?

So on Monday I'm picking up a set of 16x7 cvpi steelies for $30 each to put my summer tires on. I figure steelies are better for summer then winter cause they're less likely to rust. Anyone else using these? I'm putting them on an 03 sport trac.
  12. How do I know what backspacing to get?

I have a 2003 Sport Trac 2wd and I'm looking to get some cheap wheels for it. I've found the cragar soft 8 in a 16x8 with 5" of backspacing. Is that too much? How do I know what I should be looking for there? The offset is +12mm. wheels at summit racing Thanks,