• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by PacificGreen1998

1. PacificGreen1998

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Alright thanks that aligns up with other details I told my friend so if he goes to buy the truck I'll make sure we buy some head gaskets and see if that fixes it.
  2. PacificGreen1998

My ranger overheated yesterday...limped it home my grandfather was going to tow me but it started and got it home before it almost overheated again. But the same day we drove down to a dodge dealership and got a good deal so now I'm driving a 2014 ford Taurus limited. (12k and I'd would have...
  3. PacificGreen1998

Yeah found that out the hard way. Basically the mounts for the original switch broke so the original switch was turned on with pliers so much it wasn't able to be used again. Replaced it and held it in with drywall screws. Then yesterday it went out so ye...
  4. PacificGreen1998

Had to replace to my headlight switch today back to used OEM Ford switch from the junkyard. Cheap Chinese piece of sheet swith went out on me last night so I had to use my offroad lights.....yeah....people weren't happy. That's the pos China one
  5. PacificGreen1998

Very true very true. In the sea of madness that is my life right now I have seem to found peace. Especially coming here to see who's done what to their rigs. Sadly my ranger has gotten to yugo cars state of reliability. But thankfully it actually started the second turn of the key and my buddy...
  6. PacificGreen1998

Yeah just glad I don't have worry about if I'm going to be able to drive to work anymore. Just keeping a positive mind set helps life go a little easier. Know some people I try telling that but they don't listen.:dntknw:
  7. PacificGreen1998

Had a bad day yesterday. Battery went out cuz alternator killed it and then alternator went out so I had to replace it. Then today my tire got a nasty couple bulges so had to replace it today....so now I owe my grandfather like 300 dollars. Great...been doing yard work for barely enough to pay...
  8. PacificGreen1998

I finished up my fog lights today and my subwoofer was supposed to come today but was a no show. I'm very happy with my lights just need to finish up some things.
  9. PacificGreen1998

Went to go install some offroad lights on my front bumper as fog lights. But since it's hurricane season in Florida it's hard to do anything without it raining. Drilled the holes into the front bumper and installed one light then the sky let loose....f**k. So since work layed me off I got the...
  10. PacificGreen1998

2007 4.0 mustang v6 swap into an 07 ranger

Nope I've been using regular sentences since someone mentioned I used too many periods. Lol
  11. PacificGreen1998

The windex wiper fluid works great but I'll have to try the rain-x stuff.
  12. PacificGreen1998

Rain-x my windows and wipers today since I washed my truck yesterday; these damn love bugs are going to drive me nuts. Also went to a jobsite I've been working for a while now and may have found a boat I may try buying so that's a plus.
  13. PacificGreen1998

TRS Word Association Game

Shitbox
  14. PacificGreen1998

TRS Word Association Game

Minus
  15. PacificGreen1998

Installed a new radiator today. Hoses fought me all day. After wanting to slam a wrench into the fender I walked off for a minute, crawled under a truck at a different angle and after 5 different types of pliers I finally got the old one off. Got to top the trans fluid off tomorrow and see if my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad