• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by OlBlue1990

1. Need help with replacing headlight switch 'pig tail'

recently lost all my dash lights in my truck, i checked the fuses, found out that the fuse to light up the dash had blown, replaced that, and still no lights. my gauges all work fine, i just have no dash lights. i replaced the head light switch today, and when i took the connector/pig tail apart...
  2. Going on road trip, need advice

i have a trip coming up soon, ill be driving around 8 hours on the interstate one way back to my home state, then another 8 back to tennessee. the trip is around 1000 miles (500 there, 500 back) i was wondering what all i need to have done to my truck to make sure it will make it that far...
  3. few issues with trucks stereo and wiring

recent purchased my ranger. the PO had swapped in an after market head unit before i got it. it seems to be installed correctly from the naked eye, they used the adapter you get at the store, and everything has tight connections. the problems are this- after install, its created a battery...
  4. turn signal question..

i need some help in regards to my turn signals.. when i first hit the flasher, they blink like normal. blink, blink blink. then they start to blink super fast like the bulb is burnt out, then after a couple seconds itll settle back down and blink normally. this happens on both left and right...
  5. stock gauge cluster help

recently purchased my ranger, and i realized the water temp gauge isnt working. its always laying down below the C, it never moves no matter how much i drive around, any ideas on how to fix it? ive tried searching but i cant find anything about the year of my truck ( 1990 ) i only find things...
  6. yet another new guy!

figured id introduce myself to the forum the right way.. just got my first ranger the other day, 1990 XLT. got it for a grand, PO couldnt get it to pass emissions and was tired of messing with, so i picked it up for cheap. some info about truck in Sig. a lot of things were replaced before i got...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad