• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by North Idaho 5.oh

1. North Idaho 5.oh

Wanted Single cab 2.3 4x4 1993-1997 ranger wanted

I know this is a long shot, but I’ve always wanted a 2.3 liter single cab 4x4 ranger. I know they aren’t exactly common so I’ll take what I can get as long as the body isn’t completely trashed. I am located in the Pacific Northwest in north idaho.
  2. North Idaho 5.oh

Had to buy another truck!

Found a parts donor! This thing was sweet before it was smashed !
  3. North Idaho 5.oh

True gem found!

I am actually going to keep this one completely stock. I already have a lifted truck so it’ll be nice to act normal lol
  4. North Idaho 5.oh

True gem found!

I happen to also have a 97 Mazda b4000 with the same style seats in fabric…. N Ya up here it’s probably $6k-$7k as well.
  5. North Idaho 5.oh

True gem found!

Ya man I’ve got a few rangers, but this one has won my heart…. I have owned one in the past, but it was a 94 and was kind of run into the ground. This one is almost cherry!
  6. North Idaho 5.oh

True gem found!

So….. I think I have developed a love/hate relationship with Facebook marketplace. I found what I consider to be a real gem. looking thru the listings I found a 1996 ranger STX 4x4 with an automatic transmission and a manual transfer case but has all other power options minus seats. It’s a one...
  7. North Idaho 5.oh

I’m quite fond of this front end too. Looks tough 🦾
  8. North Idaho 5.oh

Right on thanks man I appreciate that!
  9. North Idaho 5.oh

How do I “move” this thread?
  10. North Idaho 5.oh

Did I pick the wrong section? Man I’m sorry! Yes it’s 4x4 and yes the timing chains blew out the valve covers!
  11. North Idaho 5.oh

Casually surfing Facebook marketplace and stumbled across this 2002 ranger… let me tell ya…. This truck is a real gem. Only has 126k miles, perfect body and interior, new tires, and it’s a 5 speed with 4 doors. Paid just over $1000 for it. Gonna be putting an engine in it and driving it for a...
  12. North Idaho 5.oh

300 i6 sputtering and barely idling

89 is also EFI …. I will throw a volt meter on it today and see
  13. North Idaho 5.oh

Wanted ISO transfer case skid plate

I’ll take a pic tomorrow for you and make 10000% sure that it’s exactly what you’re looking for…. Cool?
  14. North Idaho 5.oh

300 i6 sputtering and barely idling

I second that ^ … my 89 bronco plow rig has the inline 6 and it’s doing the same thing… new, cap and rotor, battery, 3G alternator conversion, plugs and wires, fuel filter, air filter… yet it misfires and sputters and gets worse when I use the heater, or anything electric… still runs and drives...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad