• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by MrGearhead

1. MrGearhead

Brake Issue.

Yes, It’s my cheap rendering. I bought the wheels and emblems already and the wife has one of those Cricut vinyl cutters. I’m going to make a template for the graphics and paint them on.
  2. MrGearhead

Brake Issue.

Yep… I hate chasing gremlins now. I need to get off my ass and finish the project.
  3. MrGearhead

Brake Issue.

No lock up. I have a Snap-on Apollo at the shop. I’ll have to take it for a quick ride.
  4. MrGearhead

Brake Issue.

No. It doesn’t pull at all.
  5. MrGearhead

Brake Issue.

It stays hard. It only drops out when driving and a slightly aggressive braking.
  6. MrGearhead

Brake Issue.

Yea but I’m not getting an ABS light. This is my issue with an “older” truck. I’m tired of chasing issues.
  7. MrGearhead

Brake Issue.

Yea. I’m just a crabby old man now .. lol. I’ve been wrenching for over 35yrs and after a 50hr week of fixing people cars, the last thing I want to do is work on my own junk anymore. I’ll have to pick up a new master. 👍🏼
  8. MrGearhead

Brake Issue.

The brakes on my ‘06 (2wd) are acting up. I did rotors, pads, drums, wheel cylinders & hardware. Normal driving is fine but if you try to stop quick, the pedal drops to the floor. You feel and hear the slight sound of the ABS noise and pedal vibration for a sec. No brake light, no leaks, no loss...
  9. MrGearhead

Photos of different wheel/tire sizes on stock and lowered 2WD's

I’m thinking about getting those for my ‘06.. I’m 2WD . I don’t know the offset. Where did you get them?
  10. MrGearhead

Raise or not?

This is my ‘06 XLT, 3.0, Auto, 2WD… I lowered it last year. 3” front coils, 5” axle flip, Belltech Shocks. I’ve only put a few 1000 miles on it. I’m kinda tired of it being lowered but I tossed out my stock front coils. I’ve been looking everywhere for new (affordable) stock front coils. Anyone...
  11. MrGearhead

2018 Mustang wheels, 18”. 235/50-18 3/5 Drop..with stock spring isolator. No wheel Spacers..
  12. MrGearhead

2020 Mustang wheels, 18”. 235/50-18 3/5 Drop..with 5/8” Poly spring isolator. With 1.5” Wheel Spacers.
  13. MrGearhead

Grill help

I have an ‘06 XLT. I want to lose the stock grill and go all open mesh or billet, emblemless. I see that lot on the grills say to cut out the bars out of the stock grill but I can’t see that looking very good. (finished) Who has done it? Let’s see some pics.
  14. MrGearhead

Why you don’t run Mustang S550 wheels

I’m staying with the ‘16 GT wheels for winter. Then I’m pulling the stock wheels off my ‘20 Mustang for the truck and using the PP Wheels on the Mustang

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad