• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Mickey Bitsko

1. ford and chevy t-bars

i just read an interesting post on another forum, asking, are ford and chevy t-bars interchangeable? Somebody answered, some are, chevy 2500 are compatible with f-150. Is this possible ? is it possible to use f-150 bars on a ranger, I would have no idea how to check/measure.:icon_confused:
  2. Wheel spacers ?

Are there any advantages/disadvantages to wheel spacers ? Are they hard on the spindles etc? Are they JUST for looks or do they serve a purpose? Thanks for any input ..
  3. direct bolt on ?

I'm looking to buy Bilstein 5100 and was asked if my rear shock bolts are 1/2", I don't have a clue and I have looked all over on this site and google, closest i found was a 2001 2wd uses 15mm. So anybody have a close questimate ? I don't have a micrometer , but best I can figure it's about...
  4. 5r55 ?

When you down shift by pulling the shift lever down from D to 2, what gear are you actually in 3 or 2nd ? I'm assuming if you start off with the shift indicator in 2 you start off in second and it's locked in second but what happens to 3rd ? Can you not lock in 3rd ? Very confusing :icon_confused:
  5. The Archery Thread

Wish it looked like that here now.. not so much, hurry up spring:yahoo:
  6. Thank you !

Jim Oaks and TRS staff , I hope I have another good year to enjoy this great site :yahoo:
  7. mini-compact-midsize ?

Hi guys... been looking, google trs, frf, and not finding any consistent info on our trucks, generally, what do y'all feel our Rangers are size wise? I think they are midsize. I have owned many 70' vintage 150's and 250's , compared to todays 150/250 trucks they were much smaller in stature...
  8. 1354 m and live axles

I know this question has been asked many times, here we go again , 2000 a/t live axles, can I swap a 1354e for a 1354m relatively easy ? Basically cut a hole in the floor for the shifter ?
  9. VW diesel engines

I read this morning that VW owners are having a hard time reselling their cars, I'm curious , which diesel engines would work in our ranger should these owners/dealers have to scrap the vehicles. Seems like a great opportunity to do a diesel swap in the next year or two...whaddya think ?:popcorn:
  10. Pop up camper/expo trailer or bed topper

Need more info... are you desert camping , mountain camping wheeling and camping , lot of types of camping , what are you thinking /probably whats your girl like to do ? thats probably most important ..:icon_rofl:
  11. Pop up camper/expo trailer or bed topper

what 's your drive train /4x4 ? What's your expectations ?
  12. a/c with saginaw ps pump

I'm gathering info on a saginaw ps swap on my 00' 4.0 with a/c. After looking in tech library, I see the ps bracket recommended does not appear to accommodate the stock a/c. I've looked all over at different mounts with no luck. Has anybody done this mod and kept stock a/c ? Thanks for input.
  13. 4.0 ohv TSB

I just read on another site, ford has a TSB on 4.0 ohv and some years of the 4.0 sohc to use 5W30 instead of 5W20 which is in pretty much all owners manuals. I can't find any such TSB..?
  14. transmission lines

Do all vehicle auto transmission return lines go in the top of the radiator?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad