• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mfernandes

1. mfernandes

Front metallic build tag

I have this doubt since a while, and the other day while flushing the radiator, I saw this metal tag again. Id really like to understand the information contained on it, here it is: Its located on the radiator core support, on the right front of the truck, just behind the RH headlight as you...
  2. mfernandes

A/C fast cycling: different situation I guess

Well, this is odd and hopefully someone out here can help me. As title says, my A/C compressor is cycling too fast; 3-4 seconds on and then 2-3 seconds off, then over and over again. Please take a look at this video; THIS IS MY TRUCK RUNNING: https://youtu.be/weOkUdkwjmQ Low on R-134a...
  3. mfernandes

Question: 96 dual exhaust?

Hi pals... Since long time ago, I want a dual exhaust system for my 96 regular cab 3.0 Ranger. Question is: Is there any bolt-on kit for my truck? I know Flowmaster and Gibson offer some kits but those are for 98+ trucks, and I dont know if those will fit (98+ cabs are a couple of inches...
  4. mfernandes

96 OEM Fog light installation

Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you, the installer, take full responsibility if anything is damaged or messed up. If...
  5. mfernandes

Complete OEM Cruise Control Installation

Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you, the installer, take full responsibility if anything is damaged or messed up. If...
  6. mfernandes

How-to submition: How to install OEM A/C from scratch

7. mfernandes

96 complete OEM A/C installation... from scratch!!!

This is a guide on how to install, from scratch, all the components of the Air Conditioner in a 1996 Ford Ranger, V6 3.0 liter engine. This is not an a/c rebuild guide, this is the complete A/C system installation in a truck which was not build with a/c from factory. All the parts are original...
  8. mfernandes

96 OEM Fog lights

Hello everybody! In a couple of weeks im installing the oem fog lights to my 96! Yes! I found a set of oem brackets, thanks to edwards1687 Ive found several wiring diagrams for the Rangers, but none is 100% complete or is unclear. So, for any electrical guru out there... is my plan ok? The...
  9. mfernandes

Clutch Interlock NOT working

Hi dudes. Heres the issue: I have a 96 3.0 with manual tranny, the clutch interlock switch never worked on this truck, this means I can turn it on without having the clutch pedal pressed. Some of you told me the previous owner must have baypassed this switch. Today I looked at it, everything...
  10. mfernandes

Audiophile wiring help!!!

Well pals, heres the deal: I bought this radio, and as you can see in the attached images, it has two plugs at the back; one it the stadard ford connector and the otherone, Im 99% sure is for the stock amp and sub (please correct me if im wrong). The problem is that I dont have the factory...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad