• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by mdn14

1. mdn14

TRS 2021 Fall Off-Road Round-Up

I might try and make it this year with the jeep. Turns out I shouldn't have gone on that motorcycle trip last year, ended up with a nice sized internal degloving injury on my knee after going down on one of the trails.
  2. mdn14

TRS 2020 Round-Up / September 19th, 2020

I don't know if an attendees list has been started or not, but with the date change, I wont be able to make it. Taking a motorcycle trip starting in the SE corner of NY to the border of Canada in Maine on mostly unpaved/fire/seasonal roads. Have fun!
  3. mdn14

More Bronco hear say.

I'll give you my two cents: I'm glad to see some wrangler competition out there. I think Jeep has gotten pretty lazy over the past few years, especially with the JL. It doesn't offer much over the JK I have now. It's awesome to see that you can add all of the offroad capabilities to the base...
  4. mdn14

TRS 2020 Round-Up / September 19th, 2020

I guess if Eric will be there, I'll have to bring the wrangler to get him unstuck a few times... o|||||||o
  5. mdn14

Post your Anniversary Trail Ride photos and videos here

I have to side with Eric in this one. Getting stuck in sand vs getting hung up on rocks... one is just way more excusable!
  6. mdn14

Post your Anniversary Trail Ride photos and videos here

Just to clear up any confusion, the ole wrangler was required twice to get Eric out of some hairy situations...
  7. mdn14

Camping or hotel / and Friday gathering...

I will be arriving to southington around 6:30/7, set up camp and then head straight to the happy moose for some food and brews.
  8. mdn14

TRS Trailride truck roll call

Don't be hating on my JK friends with no lift haha If you have 17" wheels, I have a 50% used set of 255/75/17 (32's) duratracs I'll let you have for cheap. I want them out of my garage...
  9. mdn14

Camping or hotel / and Friday gathering...

I live about 40 mins from Southington but was going to camp on the nights everyone else will be there.
  10. mdn14

TRS 20th Anniversary Trail Ride - Southington Offroad Park - Ohio

:yahoo: Somehow I completely blew over that part... Throwing it out there as well, I will likely have 1-3 open seats in my jeep if people want to come but don't have a ride. Depnds on whether or not I put my backseat back in.
  11. mdn14

TRS 20th Anniversary Trail Ride - Southington Offroad Park - Ohio

Glad I swung by to read Jim's take on the new ranger! Is a former ranger owner and newer Jeep wrangler owner welcome to come play?
  12. mdn14

Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

My Sig Sauer Ultra Two Tone in a White Hat Holster and my Benchmade Mini Griptilian. This conceals surprisingly well under a t-shirt. However I'm 5'11" and 180lbs.
  13. mdn14

By the time I turn 21 (after I co-op a few weeks) I will have the money for a nice 1911 carry. Gonna do some more research on them all. I'll be sick of reading forums by the end of next week.
  14. mdn14

So I stopped by some sporting goods stores today and held and took a look at a couple of guns. Most were .45 acp (which I think I'm sold on for caliber). And two .40. First was the Walther PPS (.40) mentioned above. I was not fond of it. The handle was far too skinny for my hand. Next! The...
  15. mdn14

I have not shot either. I was going based off the reviews I have read online. And I wasn't going to just up and buy a gun haha. as for ranges, there are some around, however I do not know if they allow people to rent and shoot their guns.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad