• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Lil Bronco

1. Lil Bronco

Found! Bronco II Rear Seats - RED

Sorry it took so long to reply. I have no idea where you could get foam. There are repair kits that are generic, you build up the areas that have collapsed. good luck in your search.
  2. Lil Bronco

Glad you were able to put them to use……… these parts are getting as rare as hen‘s teeth. They cleaned up nicely. Enjoy!
  3. Lil Bronco

Sorry it took so long, had to leave for work, and I’ll be outta town again till the 26th. I‘ve got rear bottoms and backs in red in good to fair condition out of a 1988. I’ll make the same deal as I’ve made others here, you cover shipping and they’re yours.
  4. Lil Bronco

Wanted Bronco II Fuel Tank Skidplate

That works for me. I’ll try to get it wrapped up tomorrow, if I can’t, it’ll be a week, gotta go to work. I’ll PM you with the address.
  5. Lil Bronco

Cover shipping and it’s yours.
  6. Lil Bronco

Yes sir, that’s me!! My wife took the pic, my older son (with the silver Jeep) is standing beside the B2, both of whom you met. Me, I’m in the back seat while my younger son (15) is driving with his girlfriend in the passenger seat. He wasn’t listening to my instructions!!😁 thanks for...
  7. Lil Bronco

Got one!! I’m technologically challenged, I’ll check back when I can.
  8. Lil Bronco

I’ve got backs, probably bottoms too, need to look.
  9. Lil Bronco

TRS 2021 Fall Off-Road Round-Up

As much as we wanted to be there this year and hang out with y’all, this year isn’t going to work out. A couple of years ago, before I put the bigger coolers on, I got that C4 pretty hot and hurt it more than I thought. Took it to Colorado in July and killed it, no forward gears……. Just...
  10. Lil Bronco

Wanted I need the jack cranking handle

You should have a message at the top of the page in the envelope looking icon, I started a conversation with ya.
  11. Lil Bronco

That’s funny!!!! I tell ya what, you pay shipping, you can have it. I’m kinda technologically challenged, but private message me your address, I’ll send it to ya. Then just send a check or money order for shipping.
  12. Lil Bronco

I’ve got one, it’s in an ‘88 BII. Would have to build a box, it 52” long.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad