• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jpark6491

1. jpark6491

2.5L ('98-'01) 1999 2.5l lower rad-water pump connection

What is the part called that connects the lower radiator hose to water pump? I have a 1999 2.5l that I was flushing coolant and changing thermostat on at home. I accidentally removed that lower piece that connects to the water pump and tried to reinstall it, but now it started leaking almost as...
  2. jpark6491

1999 2.5L Underdrive Pulley?

That all makes sense, you've definitely given me a lot more to think about. I also like the idea of an electric power steering pump just so it doesn't sound like a pig being murdered each time I turn the wheel when pulling out of the garage lol
  3. jpark6491

1999 2.5L Underdrive Pulley?

I am curious if anyone has tried an underdrive pulley setup on the 2.5l engine? I have been searching through the forums but I have not found anything specific to the engine. Esslinger Engineering produces one that I think would work, but it is $75 right now. So if there are alternatives that...
  4. jpark6491

98 2.5l ford ranger performance/fuel mileage rebuild

Nothing like a good forum discussion, I wonder how this turned out. :p
  5. jpark6491

different rear differential?

It sounds like maybe the axle was swapped at some point then? Is it an 8.8 inch still?
  6. jpark6491

Project Eco-Mod rat, sleeper, 4-banger, thing

What kind of wheels/tires did you get? They look good!
  7. jpark6491

DIY Wheel Balancing

It was just a thought...was mostly interested whether anyone had attempted themselves or not. I probably will be taking tires to the shop in the future.
  8. jpark6491

Rear slider is leaking ?

Yeah, I saw that price and was like no way. I’ll be looking into their products too. I didn’t realize that they had some generic products. I need to get some measurements on the old weatherstrip
  9. jpark6491

Rear slider is leaking ?

I am having the same issues. I am trying to find a good replacement that doesn’t cost a lot. This is the best I’ve found...
  10. jpark6491

new member, from, kc,ks. hello

Welcome aboard and good luck with that!
  11. fordranger.JPG

fordranger.JPG

12. fordrangerlowered.jpg

fordrangerlowered.jpg

The look I want (please ignore my poor photoshop skills lol)
  13. 1999 Ford Ranger XLT

1999 Ford Ranger XLT

14. 99 Ranger.jpg

99 Ranger.jpg

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad