Josh B's latest activity

• Josh B
    Josh B reacted to adsm08's post in the thread Keyless key pad code with Haha Haha.
    By itself, yes. But if you push 9-0 and 7-8 at the same time...…..:eek: It locks the doors again.
  • Josh B
    Josh B reacted to adsm08's post in the thread Keyless key pad code with Haha Haha.
    Yes.
  • Josh B
    Josh B reacted to alwaysFlOoReD's post in the thread Keyless key pad code with Like Like.
    So if you wanted, it could be for self-destruct. I would make sure there was a timer involved....
  • Josh B
    Josh B replied to the thread What wheel is this?.
    You really don't need to be obnoxious Griffin, there are a lot of good people here, and very knowledgeable about all aspects of these...
  • Josh B
    Josh B reacted to alwaysFlOoReD's post in the thread What wheel is this? with Like Like.
    The tech section, and all areas of the site, are reflections and submissions of the members of the site. If you find an area that is...
  • Josh B
    Josh B replied to the thread Bearing clearances.
    It could have been what time you posted that, and even that depending on the day. If it was 9 or 10 it could easily flitter on by before...
  • Josh B
    Josh B reacted to cp2295's post in the thread Bearing clearances with Like Like.
    Got a 4.0 pushrod engine I'm rebuilding. Just curious if .002" clearance on the rods is a good reading? I'm using plastigauge so can...
  • Josh B
    Josh B replied to the thread Light switch help.
    If I knew which one of those connections it is I think I could get you a diagram for it but I need the number to search it
  • Josh B
    Josh B reacted to GriffinM6's post in the thread What wheel is this? with Like Like.
    Thank you at least I know it definitely isn’t a stock wheel 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t mind them in my opinion it is a decent looking design just...
  • Josh B
    Josh B reacted to ford4wd08's post in the thread Bad Vibration/Noise with Like Like.
    I did move it once with 4 HI, but I did not go fast. I can try that tonight after work and report back results.
  • Josh B
    Josh B reacted to adsm08's post in the thread Bad Vibration/Noise with Like Like.
    Have you tried removing the rear drive shaft and driving it around in 4-hi to see if the issue goes away?
  • Josh B
    Josh B reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread Bad Vibration/Noise with Like Like.
    Was the shaft rebuilt/balanced? Try repositioning the shaft... did you put witness marks on things prior to removal? @adsm08 outlined...
  • Josh B
    Josh B replied to the thread What wheel is this?.
    All I can tell ya is it's not a regular 93
  • Josh B
    Josh B replied to the thread Light switch help.
    Any of these do any good Ron?
    • exl~us~en~file=exl01312_gif~gen~ref.gif
    • exl~us~en~file=exl01317_gif~gen~ref.gif
    • exl~us~en~file=exl01319_gif~gen~ref.gif
  • Josh B
    Josh B reacted to RonD's post in the thread Light switch help with Like Like.
    Your connector is missing so you need the pin/color diagram, which I can't find