• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jesse93

1. jesse93

can someone do a color change

im getting the truck painted this summer and was wondering on a few colors -ford grabber blue(like on the new mustangs) -bright yellow i posted 2 pics, use whatever one you want thank you!
  2. jesse93

testing my rear suspension

tell me what you think :icon_thumby:
  3. jesse93

whos rangers are these?!?!?!

i took my lunch break around 2pm today and went to arbys on hwy 60 in Brandon FL and seen these..the one on the right has a Ranger Militia sticker on it under the drivers headlight anyone know who they belong to?...they were not in the arbys
  4. jesse93

mini meet and wheeling 4/17/12

when i get the rest of the pics i will post them up :icon_thumby: then we ate lunch at the taco bus!!...:yahoo: thanks for looking
  5. jesse93

intake manifold and tb question

my buddy is parting out his 97 ranger with the 4.0, my question is can i swap over the upper intake manifold and tb to my 93?..will it and power? or are they the same? thanks guys
  6. jesse93

Help with Shaved Handle Kit

when i had my mini truck i use to shave the handles but not the lock and i hooked the handle linkage to the barrel, so when you turn the key the door will open. but sounds like a bad solenoid to me
  7. jesse93

quick cr125 build for dad..

this past xmas i wanted to do something special for my dad. i was born in 1988 and i was my dad first born, so he sold all his toys. so i hunted down the same bike he use to have before i was born. a 1988 cr125r. it started august 8th...sorry i dont have all the pics though the build.. when...
  8. jesse93

anyone else love this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY
  9. jesse93

any 1/5 scale rc owners?

just wondering if anyone was in to them. i have a hpi baja 5sc that i just put the kraken x2 chassis and a tgn race pipe. i need a body, they dont hold up as well as my 5t did...i miss that truck :bawling:
  10. jesse93

my 1997 cr500

just wanted to show her off :headbang: i found her in a a/c controlled storage unit. it sat in there since aug of 97. the story was that the guy put it away because it was to powerful. he drain the fluids and stored it. he bought a yz250 and crashed it and never wanted to ride again got...
  11. jesse93

Florida runner build

it has come time for me to finally start my build thread. what i have started with is a 93 ranger stx 4x4 with a 4.0 auto. i wanted it for a trail truck and sas swap, the whole 9. but i love prerunners, i know there is no where to run one here in muddy Florida but im doing one anyway. i want...
  12. jesse93

searched but cant find

what is the length of stock ranger rear leafs out of the truck? with no load on them. the reason im asking is a friend gave me a set of 2000 tundra leafs and there 56" from eye to eye. i want to install them on a buddies ranger. thank you
  13. jesse93

any thoughts on these shocks?

for light running and trail riding, but mainly a dd http://www.gorancho.com/shocks.php?shock=proseries_remote_reservoir
  14. jesse93

anyone up for a central florida meet?

im near plant city and i drive to orlando once a week to ucf. if anyone has any ideas post them up!!
  15. jesse93

cool build from another site

http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/dr-rides/156112.htm 1 ton ttb..not a bad build

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad