• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by gungfudan

1. gungfudan

Curb Weight?

Anyone have an idea of what the curb weight would be for a 94 Mazda B3000? The VIN sticker only shows the GVWR. I am getting ready to move and I was going to tow my wife’s Toyota Corolla on a dolly but I don’t think that is going to work with the gear ratio I have. I would need to upgrade to...
  2. gungfudan

My 94 Razda

Here are the different mirror styles and there is a picture of my original mirror in the attachment. Paddle style mirror that is specified on etrailer.com that will not fit. The ones I installed that will work with the attachment from etrailer.com The Stock mirrors that come on the truck...
  3. gungfudan

My 94 Razda

Yes they are larger than the Mazda depending on the year and model I assume. The attachments would not fit they were too large.
  4. gungfudan

My 94 Razda

Two Videos of Project Razda:
  5. gungfudan

Window Crank Sound Dampening

A video I did showing how I Dampened my window crank handle.
  6. gungfudan

Interior LEDs

What are some of the best websites to buy interior LED lights. I looked at amazon to cut cost but it seems that they might not last long. I went to superbrightleds.com and the price isn’t bad put still up there to replace all of them.
  7. gungfudan

Gasket refresh?

This is what rockauto and all the other parts stores have. And it says to be used with.... and gives the part number of the whole oil pan gasket.
  8. gungfudan

Gasket refresh?

Ye Yeah I knew what you were talking about. I have seen them before now that I see this picture. Unfortunately they don’t make the kit that comes with that. Like I said everything I saw from YouTube videos people never touched it.
  9. gungfudan

Gasket refresh?

I watched some videos and no one ever changed the oil pan gasket when changing the timing cover gasket guess that is what I am doing.
  10. gungfudan

Gasket refresh?

so I looked up the the timing chain cover gasket and it does not come with a piece for the oil pan. It says you have to buy the whole oil pan gasket. So with that being said. Do I need replace the whole oil pan gasket?
  11. gungfudan

Gasket refresh?

well that is going to suck having to change to oil pan gasket as well. Now I am going to have to take the engine out.
  12. gungfudan

Gasket refresh?

So could I get away with just changing the timing chain cover gasket? If I change the timing chain cover gasket will it affects the oil pan gasket?
  13. gungfudan

Gasket refresh?

So my water pump failed on my 94’ B3000 after installing it 15 months ago. So I am changing it out today and I find out that it is leaking behind at the timing chain cover and the driver side head casket is delaminating. The engine has just a little over 72000 original miles on it but it is 25...
  14. gungfudan

Limited slip spring?

I figured it wouldn’t be that easy but I had to ask. I really have never messed with a diff before.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad