• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

gaz's latest activity

• gaz
    gaz replied to the thread AR-15 shooters.....
    I had .40 cal Beretta Storm carbine. Very neat design, a pleasure to shoot, very intimidating, menacing looking firearm. It doesn't...
  • gaz
    gaz reacted to joshkeller's post in the thread 225/70/15 vs 235/75/15 with Like Like.
    Nothing wrong with 225/70/15. The truck came with 235/75/15 - two all seasons on the front and two winter LT rated tires on the back...
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread 1994 B4000 running rough.
    @Sagerific95 The 93-94 EGR 4.0l was rated at 23.8 mpg and the 93-94 FEDERAL at 22 and change. Ford chose to go in an odd direction with...
  • gaz
    @Sagerific95 Your response informs me that you did away with the camshaft position sensor, is this a fact? YouR 93 was assembled with...
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread 1995 4.0 missfire.
    @chiri I recommend determining why your fuel pressure is dropping. It should be constant while running and should not bleed off after...
  • gaz
    @Sagerific95 Which engine came with the EGR, the 94 or the 93. If it was the 94, then , than your truck has a California Emissions PCM...
  • gaz
    gaz reacted to RobbieD's post in the thread Need everyones input.... with Like Like.
    Electrical requires a certain amount of insanity, bodywork requires a certain amount of alcohol. Upholstery is somewhat easier.
  • gaz
    gaz reacted to Lefty's post in the thread Need everyones input.... with Like Like.
    You know, it's funny. There's a lot of different people doing a lot of different things to their Rangers here on this site. Nobody...
  • gaz
    gaz reacted to 97RangerXLT's post in the thread Need everyones input.... with Like Like.
    yeah the 20 questions routine and then not interested. "is it still for sale?" [ad says if it is still up, it is still for sale]...
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread 1995 4.0 missfire.
    @chiri Hello, The fuel pressure should not be a little low. How did you check/measure the pressure?
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread Need everyones input.....
    I despise FB and it's marketplace but it is a hot spot for gear; it is nice when I know or can establish a working relationship with...
  • gaz
    @rosscob , Thank you, arrived yesterday, easy transaction, fast shipping 🙂🙂🙂
  • gaz
    @bhgl I think the coolest feature on a Sport Trac is the auto lower/raise rear window...I want one!
  • gaz
    gaz reacted to RayInStl's post in the thread Back in the Ranger game! with Like Like.
    Hey everyone. I used to be pretty active here until a rusted frame finally took my beloved farm truck Ranger off the road. I've been...
  • gaz
    gaz replied to the thread AR-15 shooters.....
    @Jim Oaks , Yes, @sgtsandman , touches on an intriguing and important detail concerning the, for example Anderson Manufacturing firearms...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad