• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ecgreen

1. ecgreen

Purchasing 1st B2. Need advice

My advice in general for getting a B2 to work on: Realize that all seals, belts and wear items like that are shot. If you have something apart, replace everything. This goes for ball joints, oil seals, u-joints, injectors, body mounts, etc. Get the picture? If I had it to do over again, I...
  2. ecgreen

1988 Bronco II Virginia Trail Build

I honestly can't remember where I ordered them. I think it was general spring. Not sure though. I am guessing that most leaf springs are mad by the same company or companies. Maybe check out rock auto?
  3. ecgreen

Remove oil pan 1990 Bronco2 ?

Harbor frieght lifts are wicked cheap and they work well BTW
  4. ecgreen

OK maybe 45min lol! Even so, I have it down pretty good now, but 30min was my best time. Anything below the heads, and she comes out. Even heads are so much nicer to do on a stand. Tips for mating to auto...none. I have a manual. Find the right angle and she slides in. I am guessing someone on...
  5. ecgreen

If I where going that deep, I would remove the engine. removing the 2.9 is not that hard. I can have mine out in 30 minutes at this point. Also, reinstalling that oil pan correctly would be so much easier on a stand. Even so, if you want to do it while its installed, I am guessing you would...
  6. ecgreen

Corbeau FORD RANGER (P/S ADAPTER) 86-93 SEAT BRACKETS

Yep mine are an inch or 2 too high for me. The brackets themselves are well-made though. I'll modify someday
  7. ecgreen

Need help

Same here, but i used vacuum line
  8. ecgreen

High Lift/Farm jack mount

YOu win...that is super cool
  9. ecgreen

TTB limit straps?

Yeah I saw that pic. I like how he utilized the sway bar mount. I need to limit down travel, cause my coil pops out off road when I remove the sway bar. I am going to use a coil retainer, but I don't like that being the point of stoppage on the way down.
  10. ecgreen

TTB limit straps?

Anyone have any pics or descriptions of how they mounted limit straps on a TTB?
  11. ecgreen

89 Bronco II Fuel Filler Neck

Dont qoute me its been awhile, but I believe i used a ranger one and cut it down.
  12. ecgreen

Lower temp thermostat

I use the 180 thermostat and a 4.0 radiator. The extra degrees make me feel better. I am sure a 195(or is it 192?) would be fine and probably be better long term, but I like the assurance.
  13. ecgreen

Engine stutters at about 3K RPM

I did the same thing. You wont regret it.
  14. ecgreen

2.9L Reality Check: Highway capable?

Fun topic! I can only speak for a B2 2.9L And my answer is.... .... .... Wait for it... ... HECK NO!!!
  15. ecgreen

Rear Tire Rub, 1988 Bronco II, 2.9 L, 4wd

Dunno, prob could do a flat rate box. Let me know if you want them and I can check

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad