• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by CreepyCrawler

1. CreepyCrawler

Rangerless

I’ve seen a quite a few for sale. Problem is bills currently don’t permit for purchase. If only people were more open to trades... such as bang sticks ?
  2. CreepyCrawler

Triple case?

Has anyone done a 203/203/205? Is this even possible? I’m not concerned about length or weight of unit
  3. CreepyCrawler

Rangerless

I am completely rangerless ?. I sold my 96 ex cab 1/2ton truggy. I feel alone... even though my wife and son are right in front me haha. I do plan to acquire another 89-92 ex cab. Haven’t decided on the entire build for it but most definitely 1 tons or 1.25 tons
  4. CreepyCrawler

Kingpin vs Balljoint obs

I’m looking to run 3link front and 3/4 elliptical rear packs. I have been looking around and found a 06 60/10.5 for 1200. Is this a good price for the combo? As far as a 10.5 what are the drawbacks? I know the hog head is much bigger but with the build I’m planning I should have plenty of diff...
  5. CreepyCrawler

Kingpin vs Balljoint obs

But I’ll look into dyna trac. I was also considering 05+ super 60 and 10.5 rear
  6. CreepyCrawler

Kingpin vs Balljoint obs

Swapping it isn’t a concern. And yes people act like the 77-79 kingpins are gold mines for whatever reason idk besides they are essentially a bolt on part
  7. CreepyCrawler

Kingpin vs Balljoint obs

Ok so I’m planning on getting another ranger. Planning to do 1 ton swap. I’m having trouble deciding between a kingpin front 60 or the obs Balljoint 60. It’s going to be a trail truck but I don’t plan to beat it and rock rod in it. As far as the build goes the truck will probably never see past...
  8. CreepyCrawler

ORD 203/205

Ok so I am acquiring a 203 and 205 both are off fords. Will a 203/205 doubler work with Lorax 3:1 in the 205? Or does it interfere with gears/shafts/clearances?
  9. CreepyCrawler

Ford 300

Howdy fellas. I’m picking up a running 300i6 this weekend and am wondering what the best or along the lines of the best build would be for a low-medium hp but high trq inliner. The motor I’m purchasing is a 91 efi 300i6. I know I want to cam it but not sure what is best bang for buck and which...
  10. CreepyCrawler

1350/1354

So I started my doubler build today and have been following the thread in the how to section. I do have a question about it though. Has anyone else used the existing dowel in the front case or just discarded it altogether when mounting to adapter plate?
  11. CreepyCrawler

1350/1354

Just acquired a 1350 to mate to my 1354e. I️ was wondering after the unit is built on certain shift patterns. The truck will mainly stay in 4hi/4lo. Does anybody have a detailed diagram of shifting patterns for the various front and rear gears in hi lo and neutral
  12. CreepyCrawler

leaf springs

does anybody know the eye-eye length of a ranger main leaf?
  13. CreepyCrawler

re-tubing

has anybody here re-tubed a cast wedge d44?
  14. CreepyCrawler

doubler

i have the option to purchase a 203/205 doubler. i have an np435 i want to mate it to. the np435 came out of a late 70s f250. will the 203 gearbox matter depending what vehicle and trans it was behind prior in order to mate it to my trans?
  15. CreepyCrawler

d61

i have a D61 FF rear. not sure what it came out of. i want to add the spacer etc into the axle to run lower gears. are the only differences in the d61's that came in multiple vehicles the spline count? some being 30 and others 35? all internals as far as bearings carrier etc are all the same as...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad