• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Carson

1. Carson

Barrie/ gta

Any one around Barrie or the gta race there ranger in either auto-x, ontaio time attack etc? Putting together a race truck so just curious if any one else gets it done on the track!
  2. Carson

88 ranger pro touring truck

Starting the build on my road race/ auto-x ranger. Sneak peek at what the build has in store
  3. Carson

RaceRangers Build

you should look into putting on a hi capacity oil pan, 302's dont hold enough oil in the stock pan, so when your keep it over 5000 rpm for more than 30 seconds-1min all the oil gets pumped to the top end and cant drain back fast enough so it starves the mains of oil.
  4. Carson

RaceRangers Build

what gearing you runing with the 35's and the 5.0? same as the 4.0?
  5. Carson

RaceRangers Build

nice i cant wait to get 35's on my truck. what are you goin to do about the clutch, thoes top loaders were a mechanical linkage wernt they? i have a line on one for my ranger, gotta do some research on a hyrdo clutch set up.
  6. Carson

RaceRangers Build

looking good! what size tire are you gonna be running now? fronts look like the 37" hummer tires
  7. Carson

ignition

whats ignition system does every 1 like on there 2.3, the DSI or the distributer set up thats on the 2.3t? heard good things and bad things about both, whats every 1 elses opinion.
  8. Carson

chevy 64's

was lookin at the pics in the tech library, the chevy springs they use have 2 main leafs, and then the overload leaf, all the chevy springs i find have 3 leafs, then the over load. so do u take out the 3rd leaf on the springs, or can u leave it in?? i guess it might be a bit stiff with it still...
  9. Carson

f-150 i-beams

any 1 ever see f-150 beam's on a ranger to widen it up?
  10. Carson

newest new guy

hey they, names Ryan and i drive a 92 ranger 4x4, its by dd/ fun truck, pics of new newest build comming soon!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad