• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by BrunoTrk

1. Best shocks that give a comfortable ride for lowered Rangers?

Adjustable shocks in the front is the ticket! BrunoTrk :cool:
  2. 2.3L ('02-'11) Duratec 2.3 PCV Valve late '01-2011

Dirtman, You indicate that you have changed out your PCV valve more than once. What condition was the valve that you removed - was it clogged up and not functioning? :icon_confused: BrunoTrk 2WD, '06 Ranger XLT, 2.3L, 5-spd
  3. 2.3L ('02-'11) 2006 2.3L - how to get codes w/o scanner

Hi Fellas, My 2006, XLT 2WD, 2.3L 5-spd, has began illuminating its Check Engine Light (CEL) continuously while running. It has no noticeable changes in its driveability. I do not have a OBD II scanner. I suspect there is a way to read the codes on the dash. I have not located the procedure...
  4. Replaced sliding back window today

Without a pic of the new slider window...... it didn't happen. Come on, let's see what it looks like. ;) - BrunoTrk
  5. 2004 ranger 4 cylinder rear end

Who makes them / where are Deavers springs made? Are they China stuff? BrunoTrk
  6. Hi! - from the middle of the Mitten

Mid-Michigan to be more precise. I go by BrunoTrk. My current daily driver is a Black, 2006 FORD Ranger XLT, 2WD, Standard cab, 4-cylinder engine with a 5-speed manual transmission. I bought this '06 with 110K miles on it. My last Ranger was a 1994 XLT, 4-cylinder/5-speed that I logged...
  7. Bed/Cargo light?

Hi Fellas, My '94 XLT Ranger has a bed/cargo light as part of the third brake light fixture located at the top & rear of the cab. This cargo light is turned on when the interior lights are switched on. Apparently this feature was dropped somewhere along the newer model years because my 2006...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad