• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bill the Ranger

1. Bill the Ranger

New Here

Yeah, I like the wheels. It's amazing how nice they make this rusty truck look. I'll take a look for that video. Thanks.
  2. Bill the Ranger

New Here

I got the truck tonight and was able to drive it home without issue. The previous owner ran afoul of his homeowner's association and had to move it, so he bought a brand new battery. This was the first start in about a year. It has a fair amount of lifter noise. Is this common? Are there...
  3. Bill the Ranger

New Here

I thought some had a 2.8 from some of the reading I was doing. If the only v-6's were the 2.9 and 4.0, then this is the 2.9. Cool beans.
  4. Bill the Ranger

New Here

Can't beat the price for sure.
  5. Bill the Ranger

New Here

Hi from Colorado Springs, a co-worker is moving away and is giving me his Ranger (He named it Bill). It is an 89 v-6 4x4. I'm not sure of the engine size. I have not taken possession of it nor have I seen it, so I only have the one picture. He says it needs a battery, exhaust, side window...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad