• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Bgunner's latest activity

• Bgunner
    Bgunner reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread '85 Ranger Restomod with Like Like.
    Threaded rod to clamp it together. It needs welded yet, I was going to bolt it but I changed my mind. Kinda nice to test fit it before...
  • Bgunner
    Bgunner reacted to superj's post in the thread Cycle rack in the dumpster with Haha Haha.
    Sunglasses, ha ha ha
  • Bgunner
    Bgunner replied to the thread Glittery oil.
    I'd leave it in for now and flush using the drill on the oil pump. Also cut open the oil filter and inspect that to see how much metal...
  • Bgunner
    Bgunner replied to the thread '85 Ranger Restomod.
    I love how the side brackets box in the winch unlike what a aftermarket would do. Just waiting on the finished pics for this one.
  • Bgunner
    Bgunner reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread '85 Ranger Restomod with Like Like.
    Laugh it up but its a heck of a land anchor if I need something to winch off of.
  • Bgunner
    Found a Ranger sleeping in the barn after a period of potential bad weather... And then we did a little test fitting in my very high...
  • Bgunner
    Bgunner reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread '85 Ranger Restomod with Haha Haha.
    That looks good... Now ya need a cowboy hat and a big ass belt buckle.
  • Bgunner
    I was trying to use the smaller pipe the more accurately recreate the factory one and to reduce weight. There are also more clamp on...
  • Bgunner
    Bgunner replied to the thread Glittery oil.
    I'm scared of what may not have been done in that engine. My hopes are it's fine but my first instinct/reaction is to pull the oil pan...
  • Bgunner
    Bgunner reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread Glittery oil with Like Like.
    Also... Ford springs are kinda mediocre at best when new... probably not the greatest idea in the world to reuse 40+ year old mediocre...
  • Bgunner
    Bgunner reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread Glittery oil with Like Like.
    I hope that is all... but it is kinda scary what else they didn't clean.
  • Bgunner
    These gotta weigh 15 lbs. They're in great shape!
  • Bgunner
    Bgunner replied to the thread 4.0 #4 Stuck Spark Plug?.
    I agree with the consensus. You may also find that once the plugs are changed that the "low emissions efficiency codes" may go away. If...
  • Bgunner
    Bgunner reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread 4.0 #4 Stuck Spark Plug? with Like Like.
    Chase the threads... Throw the Bosch plugs in the garbage. I'll personally only run Motorcraft or Autolite plugs.
  • Bgunner
    Bgunner reacted to Shran's post in the thread 4.0 #4 Stuck Spark Plug? with Like Like.
    You have nothing to lose by chasing the threads at this point and throwing a new plug in it. That’s what I’d do before jumping to any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad