• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bamabones

1. The no spark mystery continues

didn't really have time to read the above comments but being new to truck mechanics I will give you the advice that I can and its simple, a little something I picked up from being an aircraft mechanic............. check your fuses if you have fixed something that was recently broken before...
  2. Rob from Alabama stationed in Jax FL

thank you for the advice!
  3. 50/50 2000 ranger are they the same as 2000 Explorer??? please help

Thank you in advance! I’ve been pretty busy so haven’t had a lot of time to get to a junk yard and look to see if it has the same seats. If it does or they are really similar I can finally get my custom seat covers.
  4. Rob from Alabama stationed in Jax FL

Bought a 2000 ranger with 77k original good looking truck with lean codes in both banks and after a lot of trial and error finally figured out the problems. Now on the search to upgrade some cosmetic parts and lights of the truck in suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated.
  5. 50/50 2000 ranger are they the same as 2000 Explorer??? please help

I bought a nice looking 2000 ranger and it is in great shape and would love to keep it that way. that being said I cannot find custom fitted seat covers for the 50/50 bucket seats that are in it. Every website ive been to only acknowledges the 60/40 split. So my thought was that if the same year...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad