Angie's latest activity

• Angie
    Angie replied to the thread battery systems.
    302, there is room to add a small battery under hood, just wasn't wanting to do it. 1 battery keeping it simple. thanks ron
  • Angie
    reason asking ron, is the reserve time is 400 minutes on the 4d, and with the amps and stereo draw on my system, was looking for the...
    • DSCF8029.JPG
  • Angie
    sorry 4d refers to battery size diamentions
  • Angie
    thanks ron. the cca is hitting 1200 so wanted to make sure all ok. killed off one of these batteries already by just party hardy with...
  • Angie
    and my usage is a problem because?
  • Angie
    On my build I have an unorthodox battery placement and wiring system were I am/was using a 4D system. Reason being the reserve is 400...
  • Angie
    Angie replied to the thread Air Horn install ???'s.
    this should give a over view. all them pretty much same cheers https://www.accessconnect.com/horns.htm
  • Angie
    thanks, interesting info. will take a look at the tps during the week upcoming. cheers
  • Angie
    Angie replied to the thread High/ low idle.
    let the hose drop all over the place. it will show you where it was plugged into by the length of the hose. just look harder and it will...
  • Angie
    Angie replied to the thread Radiator.
    "and to get off my fat ass and ... ... " I know the feeling well..... garage full of projects, and after work just too burnt out to...
  • Angie
    ok, made a jumper from another harness. 3.0 volts running with engine warm. 10.5 ohms, cold and warm picture shows what i jumped. any...
    • Photo549.jpg
  • Angie
    Angie replied to the thread Check engine light.
    "On Washer AND Dryer: "DO NOT put any person in this washer/dryer" By "person" does that also include children and babies? thinking...
  • Angie
    thanks floored, figured something should have changed. well this is starting to narrow down the problem. sorry for not diving deeper...
  • Angie
    https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/ctd/d/houston-1988-ford-ranger-supercab-2wd/7021330998.html pacific, here is link to that 88...
  • Angie
    UPDATE: When i had the engine out and the wire harness (original) out I tore open all the looms and traced all the wires looking for...