• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by alpine67

1. alpine67

Fuel Line

Thanks, Ron!
  2. alpine67

Fuel Line

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but is there a difference in fuel line length between regular cab and extended cab Rangers? I'm doing a 5.0 swap from a 2000 Explorer into a 94 regular cab Ranger. Returnless vs return fuel line.
  3. alpine67

1995 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe seats in a 1998 Ranger?

I'm curious to see the responses as I have a set of these that I hope to put in my Ranger.
  4. alpine67

XLS Ranger

That map light looks identical to the ones found in European Mark I and II Mercury Capris.
  5. alpine67

01 sport trac 302

Very nice install - looks factory!
  6. alpine67

Found! Wiring harness

Oh man! I just checked and I guess the truck was crushed. Doesnt show up on their inventory. I don't know if one from a 4 cylinder would work for you but there's an 88 single cab with 5spd at another one close to me now.
  7. alpine67

Found! Wiring harness

I never heard anything back from smudvapor so I hope that means he found the harness he needed. I have located one at a Upull near me but it's for a 4wd 2.9 5 speed. It's a manual 4wd system though so maybe the underhood wiring is the same.
  8. alpine67

Found! Wiring harness

Did you find a wiring harness?
  9. alpine67

Found! Wiring harness

I've been watching the pick n pull daily listings in my area ever since I saw your request and thought I had found a harness for you about a month ago. When I went to look at the truck I was disappointed to see that it was just a shell with no wiring or anything. I don't know why 88's are so...
  10. alpine67

Just noticed a sale on Torsen units...

I thought that by the time the FX4 Level II's came out (2002) the rear ABS sensor(s) had moved from the differential ring gear to the axles - am I wrong? I sent Torsen a message several days ago asking about tone ring compatibility and will report back what they say. Edit - I may have answered...
  11. alpine67

95-97 2wd ABS Spindles

I was poking around the local pick and pull looking for a set of 95-97 spindles to upgrade my 94 Ranger and never saw a set that had ABS. But after looking at a few and the tech tip on converting to Sport Trac rotors, I saw what appears to be a hole and mounting boss on the non-ABS spindles...
  12. alpine67

Just noticed a sale on Torsen units...

Does anyone know if this unit will accept the stock ABS 8.8 tone ring?
  13. alpine67

351w heads on a 302

As I recall the head bolt size is different, can't remember which way, but there are head bolts made just for this swap. Otherwise they bolt right on (I think). I was going to do this very thing back in the 80's and still have the good 1970 heads somewhere in the shop and probably the bolts, as...
  14. alpine67

Gas tanks

Bronco II?
  15. alpine67

20th Anniversary Member Banner

Done! Thanks for all the years of a great forum!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad