• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by afbryant1964

1. Questions after instrument cluster swap

Thanks guys, yeah it looked like some kinda aftermarket lights, just wanting to make sure
  2. Questions after instrument cluster swap

I was also hoping this swap would fix my odometer not working problem, but it still does not work. The check engine light is now on when it was not on with the other cluster. My main concern now is finding out about the wires. I am going to try to post a pic. Wish me luck.
  3. Questions after instrument cluster swap

I have a 95 Ranger 2.3 with 5 speed. I recently got a cluster from a local boneyard. The donor Ranger had 95 written on the windshield. The donor cluster has the tach which was really the reason why I got it. Everything was pretty much plug and play After changing a few bulbs, everything seems...
  4. Center Caps?

Thanks for the help guys. What is the name of those special lug nuts? I was sorta wanting to find the caps like the picture that I am posting. So, I assume that I wont be able to use these because mine do not have the 3 screw holes?
  5. Center Caps?

Hello again guys, I have a 95 2wd and I would like to find some center caps for it . I don't know these are the original wheels or not. I know that they do not have the 3 screw holes for certain caps. I don't know which caps to get for it. I think the wheel number is #3184. Help me figure out...
  6. 1995 will not shift-Maybe a different problem than bleeding issue?

Got it going finally. I just bought a better clutch kit(LUK) and installed it and just gravity bled the slave and everything is good, I guess I learned a valuable lesson about buying the cheapest thing I can find, Thanks guys
  7. 1995 will not shift-Maybe a different problem than bleeding issue?

Yes, the trans was working good, it always made a slight noise when the clutch was depressed. It just quit shifting with no warning. I haven't tried vacuum bleeding yet. The disc and pp came as a kit. I don't remember if it was a SAC
  8. 1995 will not shift-Maybe a different problem than bleeding issue?

Ron, I have not even thought about this. I cant remember which style it was, but I will be taking the trans out again this week. This is something to take a closer look at. Thanks
  9. 1995 will not shift-Maybe a different problem than bleeding issue?

Forgot to mention that the truck does surge if it is left in gear while cranking with the clutch pedal all the way to the floor. This has been consistant every time I have tried anything new or different. I have seen all the perfection videos and everytime I do it, I do have 1/8 or less travel...
  10. 1995 will not shift-Maybe a different problem than bleeding issue?

Hi everyone, I have a 95 Ranger with 2.3 and M5OD 5 Sp manual trans. Last yr, the slave went out and I bought the ebay clutch kit. Yeah, I know. Sorta worked okay for a few days. Ebay seller replaced the slave cylinder for free. Would not change gears while running but it would change otherwise...
  11. Pilot bearin help M50D

I have a 95 2wd with the 2.3 and 5 speed. I am putting in a new clutch and all components. I have a issue with the new pilot bearing. Please look at the picture. What am I missing here? Has the old bearing wore down to nothing? All I can see is a metal "sleeve" I do not see any bearings.There is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad