• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 88workcar

1. Manual transmission hard to shift when engine is on

Mine is whinning and grinding going into 3rd also. Any thoughts on Terrestic 46 ? or even DTE 732?
  2. Which ford have you owned the longest?

An 88 LX Mustang, 18 yrs, I sure miss it
  3. Ranger to Explorer radiator post, find it please

I have installed the C2309 AutoZone unit, No issues, slipped right in. I have a custom elec fan, no issues there either. No more leaks and seems to stay a little cooler. it definitely recovers quicker when I run it hard.
  4. Ranger to Explorer radiator post, find it please

Thanks, my shroud is not stock, I can make that work.
  5. Ranger to Explorer radiator post, find it please

Did you install the larger one and did it drop right in? I have a 92 3.0 and need a new radiator as well.
  6. Ranger to Explorer radiator post, find it please

You guys never let a man down!!!!! Thanks STmitch
  7. Ranger to Explorer radiator post, find it please

Got up to a cracked radiator this morning. I do recall a post for upgrading to the Explorer unit, but I can't find it. Explorer or not just need the info on going to a better unit that my single core. This will be great for my next move with this truck
  8. RIP Ken Block

Yep, it sucks as with any unnatural death. But a snowmobile? Dam, I know they badass and all but come on... I think we all imagine him losing a tire at 120+mph and skidding off into a ravine or something but not a snowmobile .......
  9. 3.0 headers, who actually has them or had them in the past?

I have both on mine with no issues, South Louisiana.
  10. 3.0 headers, who actually has them or had them in the past?

I have bigger plans for my truck so for now I ported the stock exhaust manifolds. (Along with heads and intake) I like it.
  11. Axle ID help

so A 1999? I have a 2002 truck and the rear was replaced. Last yr I needed a wheel cylinder, it took buying 4 of them to get the right one and for the life of me I can not find the old boxes or paper work. The parts house says I returned the one that I am 99% sure that went on the truck.
  12. Axle ID help

Sorry I have really tried and now my brain hurts. I really only need to know what year this one is. Thanks
  13. Porting head. Any good tips?

Jumped off into the 3.0 Go look on that post
  14. Porting head. Any good tips?

I did mine, TB, Intake, Heads, and manifolds. I lost some bottom grunt by doing so, the lower intake specifically. BUT, in will now peg the rpm gage till it hits the rev limiter @ 5400 and again the speed limiter @ 92 mph. I had to pull the heads due to broken exh bolts. Only reason I did it. I...
  15. Brighter Headlights?

Can you give us the part numbers for the 9006 replacements?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad