2. 88_Eddie

8.8 Lockright

pic bump
  3. 88_Eddie

8.8 Lockright

bump
  4. 88_Eddie

8.8 Lockright

bought this 5+ years ago from another member on here, installed it in an open carrier and then never did anything else with it. has a brand new spring and pin kit. this is for a 31 spline 8.8 $175 shipped to the lower 48
  5. 88_Eddie

My AR Build

I was at a local gun store a few weeks ago and started looking at all the AR stuff. Then last weekend I went to a gun show and started looking some more. Everything seems to be back down where it was before the "panic". so then a few days later, my wife told me that i wasnt allowed to buy any...
  6. 88_Eddie

Smoking 4.0 on startup & acceleration

VEHICLE: 2000 Explorer 2wd auto - about to hit 198,000 ENGINE: 4.0L SOHC i've noticed on start up and acceleration that I'm getting some smoke out of the tailpipe. driving down the road, no smoke at all. but if i stop at a light, when i press the gas to move again, i sometimes get a puff of...
  7. 88_Eddie

shop safety

yep, my guard stays on when i'm using the angle grinder and i always wear hearing/eye protection when using it. so far i havent had any issues, glad everything is still attached
  8. 88_Eddie

I Got to ride in an ambulance!

the whole time i was reading this, i was thinking, "where the hell is the punch line?" lol glad to hear you're ok. my dad had a similar scare several years ago so he always bugs me about eating right and staying active. never too early to start.
  9. 88_Eddie

MIL/MIL Scopes

i know, i know, this is a truck forum. there seem to be more than a few people that shoot, so hopefully someone can help me figure this out. i was going to ask this question on the shooting forum i post on occasionally, but it would be like me asking if 8.8 explorer axleshafts swap directly...
  10. 88_Eddie

Favorite Pre-workout drink?

you mean like a budweiser?
  11. 88_Eddie

ima be a daddy!!!!!

congrats dude. be sure to teach him/her that "ima" isnt a word :D
  12. 88_Eddie

Antivirus Protection

the wife and i just bought a new laptop, well we bought it about 3 months ago. it came with a 90 day norton subscription, but that is about to end. i was wondering what good free software was out there. i just dont see the need to pay for norton when there's something out there that's free...
  13. 88_Eddie

I bought a new gun!!! yaaaaaaay

my b-day was last week and i had been wanting a shotgun for a little while. it just so happened i got part of my tax refund as well. i did a little research, it was between a remington 870 and a mossberg 500. they're basically the same gun, but the mossberg has a longer barrel and holds more...
  14. 88_Eddie

kidney stones

those things suck, i've never had one (knocking on wood right now) but a neighbor did. he was not a happy camper. drinking alot of beer helps, keeps the system flushed out. i drink water, milk or beer myself. no powerade, no fruit drinks and no soda except every now and then. hope you...
  15. 88_Eddie

What should I do?

worse comes to worse, tell her overact some of the chest pains, like she's having a heart attack. call 911 and let the ambulance come get her. then, she'll get checked out and her insurance would cover it. extreme, but it's a way to get her to a hospital. or, tell her fake something in front...