• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 86beater

1. 86beater

Not getting full drop with Beams?

Yea maybe give it some time. New springs r stiff as hell
  2. 86beater

Not getting full drop with Beams?

Drive it n give the springs time to settle, also run some suzuki samurai shocks. Thats what i did on my bagged 86
  3. 86beater

93 2.3 5spd all new cooling system n no gauge still

Got it off a buddy for $600 n he said it needed a water pump so i replaced the radiator, heater core, heater and rad hoses, tstat n housing, sender n sensor n water pump. All brand new parts. Problem is that the gauge still reads at the line just to the right of the "C". Heater is hot as hell...
  4. 86beater

Wheel/tire Thread

Bagged on boss 338's, staggered. 18x7 front and 18's in rear. Had to cut the rear fender lips to male it work but thats fine
  5. 86beater

Head work

Why not just new heads, would be easier. When i did mine i just set at tdc and took em off and reinstalled the new ones...
  6. 86beater

Bagging my 96 ranger

Theres a few of mine. Djm ibeams, heim joint radius arms, slam specialties ss5 front ss6 rear, viair 480c dual, 7 gallon aluminum tank, smc 1/2" valves, avs 7 switchbox, broncoii gas tank, all 1/2" line with slow downs, 2bars with a watts link, suzuki samurai shocks front, gonna run ranger oem...
  7. 86beater

Staggered boss 338's on a bagged 86

Wondering if i could fit a set of boss 338 wheels in 18x8/18x9.5 for my truck? Everything needed for it to lay frame is here but i havent started it yet. Big question is mainly what tire sizes to go with. The offsets are +2/-4 front and rear. Dont mind a square setup but id rather go staggered...
  8. 86beater

Door window swap 90-86

Didnt really find anything on searching. Was wondering since i need new weatherstripping for the doors and windows, can i remove the vent windows on my 86 and replace them with the single solid glass n weather strip from like a 90
  9. 86beater

86 2.9 tune up n now no start

A simple cap, rotor, plugs n wires swap n now nothing. I took everything out at once and didnt mark the cap assuming that a diagram for firing order would fix me up. Well ive hooked every wire up in all positions forward n backward. It did start but backfired and ran awful in one position but...
  10. 86beater

Texas noob. 5th ranger

This is my 5th ranger. First one was a 93 supercab, then an 87 reg cab, then a 97 reg cab, a 00 supercab, now back to an 86. Been on the hunt for a toy to bag n bodydrop for a while n found this classic gem on craigslist for $2500. 2.9, auto, pretty clean farm truck with 105000 on the clock. Let...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad