• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by $300DangerRanger

1. $300DangerRanger

Selling a V8 swapped Sport Trac in Indiana

I’m done with the swap, feel proud but now I’m left wondering what now. So I guess I sell it. Throw me an offer. Just spent $350 on a nice Cat-less side exit exhaust too. Needs rear o2 sensors tuned out.
  2. $300DangerRanger

5.0L swap in Indiana

You think this would have capability?
  3. $300DangerRanger

5.0L swap in Indiana

Well sh*t….that puts a dent in my day. But thank you for your knowledge and time responding.
  4. $300DangerRanger

5.0L swap in Indiana

Is that something ForScan is capable of with a Extended License?
  5. $300DangerRanger

5.0L swap in Indiana

Here goes another one in Indiana! I went down to Tennessee to pick up a 2004 ranger with the 4.0L that had a blown head gasket at 81,000 miles and not a speck of rust. Got this green beauty for a cool $1000. But I only bought it because I was the proud owner of a 1998 mercury mountaineer with a...
  6. $300DangerRanger

Shocker...another V8 swap!

I feel like I hit the lottery!!! Craigslist was good to me last week! :yahoo: I was casually browsing the parts for sale section (my favorite way to collect junk), and I came across a 98 Mercury Mountaineer AWD with 200k on the clock. Guy says he wants $350 because it makes a noise. So I'm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad