• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 3.0ranger1227

1. 3.0ranger1227

Gas gauge, 1992, slightly possessed

Been driving my 1992 DD for a couple of months now, slowly working through the little bugs in it. The gas gauge is a little possessed. When you start the truck it immediately goes way past full. Then as time goes on it slowly settles down to somewhere around 1/2, almost no matter what the fuel...
  2. 3.0ranger1227

My new truck(some mini questions)

Wow haven't been on this site in forever - what's up guys. Anyways yesterday I picked up a DD since my 03 is still taken apart. Saw this on CL and couldn't pass it up(especially not for $1500): Quick specs as it sits: 4cyl 5spd 2wd Manual locks, windows, steering, everything. Bench seat...
  3. 3.0ranger1227

Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

I like the liner locks. Easiest one hand operation in my opinion. Would like to try a benchmade with the axis lock though. Only lock I can't stand is a lock back. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 3.0ranger1227

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. 3.0ranger1227

Almost lost it when both my knife and leatherman disappeared in two days. I think my leatherman is long gone, found my emerson(though I already had another ordered. So now I have a plain edge and a serrated). But I've been looking at the L-man OHT to replace the MUT. I like the "out the front"...
  6. 3.0ranger1227

GM Vs Ford Axles

Not 100% true, my 3.0 edge has a 28 spline 8.8 with 4.10s. But I do agree that either a full size or explorer 8.8 is better than a ranger one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. 3.0ranger1227

GM Vs Ford Axles

Ford 9. If you do go with an 8.8 make sure it's 31 spline. A ton more options with the 9 though, except for one certain locker that they don't make for a 9. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. 3.0ranger1227

I actually use the tanto quite a lot and I have no problem with the liner lock, however the axis lock is definitely awesome. And the price really wasn't bad. Sure it's a little expensive but it wasn't much more than some of the benchmades I was looking at. And I can still have the knife out...
  9. 3.0ranger1227

EDC this: Emerson CQC-7V plain edge. Awesome knife, the wave feature is sweet. Boss put that one through his hand one day. I don't hand him anything more dangerous than safety scissors anymore. And when I'm at work I also carry a Leatherman MUT. Great tool, crappy knife as usual. But it...
  10. 3.0ranger1227

Power steering pump info

Does anyone have access to the pressure specs for a few different vehicles? Specifically a 2003 Ford Ranger Edge 3.0 flex 2wd and a 2003 Chevy blazer 4.3 2wd. Also if anyone has specific manufacturer part numbers for the two pumps that would be helpful too.
  11. 3.0ranger1227

Power mirrors. Left and down only?

Ok so my power mirrors had completely stopped working for a few weeks. Went in and pressed the pins back in place on the back of the switch and now they're back to what they were doing before. Only the left and down work. Both sides do the same thing. From the wiring diagram I found there are...
  12. 3.0ranger1227

The "That'll Never Work" Build.

Decided to create a new thread in the build section rather than the show off section where the old one was, as this is going to turn into a good sized build. Anyways where the truck is now: And the new heart for the truck: Coming from this truck: Has a mild cam in the engine...
  13. 3.0ranger1227

My new favorite gun site

The 5-7 is one of the most comfortable pistols to hold IMO. If your hands are too big it doesn't work, but it's great if you're the right size. I want one so very badly but they're crazy expensive for my budget right now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. 3.0ranger1227

Looking at a 2-3" drop

I meant rangers but yes you are correct.
  15. 3.0ranger1227

Looking at a 2-3" drop

What? Beams only ever came with coil springs. What year is your truck?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad