09fx4guy's latest activity

• 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread Restoring '99 4X4.
    Great to see people who fix em up like this. You may put a bit of money into it, but it will be well worth it. It looks like a well kept...
  • 09fx4guy
    I used Pioneer G series 6x8 in my truck, which has the Pioneer stereo upgrade from the factory (subwoofer in center console). They seem...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread Biggest Tire Size.
    I didn't think so, but I had to ask. The results of attempting that would probably be funny. With a setup like that, the truck should be...
  • 09fx4guy
    Putting in a Cummins is a big change. I look forward to seeing how it turns out. Will that bolt up to the 5r55e?
  • 09fx4guy
    If I may ask, what gear ratio are you running? I have 4.10 gears and run a 265/70r16, and the performance is satisfactory. You could...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread Pull left.
    Did it only pull that one time? Or has this become a recurring issue? Can you describe the conditions when the issue started? (Not...
  • 09fx4guy
    I have had a Torsen in the rear since new, and it works so well on the road in snow/ ice, I got a Torsen for the front diff. Absolutely...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread Hella 100/80 watt bulbs..
    I think that the wiring could handle it, but are you willing to deal with the consequences if it can't? Like 4x4junkie said, get a pair...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread ‘94 4x4 Swap/Build thread.
    Just went through this thread. Truck looks great, fantastic job with the bumpers. Keep up the good work.
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread Dana 35 SLA Torsen T-2 LSD.
    As an owner of a Ranger with a Torsen in the front, GET IT!
  • 09fx4guy
    The keys for the later ranger will max out at a certain ride height. The older keys will reach that same height, and still have some...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread Possible leveling set up.
    Great! How does it seem to be working for you?
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread Possible leveling set up.
    If I may make a recommendation, this is what I put onto my 09 FX4 Front- #1 Torsion bar, "pre key" torsion adjusters, and Rancho 5000x...
    • Ranger.jpg
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread Bringing the nose up.
    What is the code for the torsion bars? (F,B,1) If you have an F bar with 100,000 miles, it will sag a bit. You can switch to a #1 bar...
  • 09fx4guy
    09fx4guy replied to the thread rear axle upgrade.
    You can get gears and do a gear swap with your 7.5, but if it were me, I would look for an 8.8 and replace the entire axle. You may be...