• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ranger Power Sports

PetroleumJunkie412

Official TRS EV Taunter
Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
2.9l Trinity
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
Give 'yer balls a tug. Fight me.
So, with boost projects on the shop floor and another on the horizon, I have been trying to access the data and forums off of RPS. Seems like they went down in 2016.

Anyone know a way to still access the data from there? Tried the wayback machine, but no luck.

Bird76Mojo

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
I don't know of any way to access it, but have you joined up on the TurboRanger forums? There might be some good info over there too..

1990RangerinSK

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
So, with boost projects on the shop floor and another on the horizon, I have been trying to access the data and forums off of RPS. Seems like they went down in 2016.

Anyone know a way to still access the data from there? Tried the wayback machine, but no luck.
Seems to me that @Jim Oaks was talking to the RPS owner some time ago about preserving the information they had over there. Or, maybe I'm just blowing :poop: outta my backside.

stmitch

March 2011 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
2011 Truck of The Year
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I think all of that info is gone for good at this point. They've supposedly been working on it since the site went down years ago. It sucks for the community because there was a ton of good stuff posted there over the years that most of the other Ranger sites simply didn't talk about. You might be able to reach out to the mods of their Facebook page and get an update I suppose. Maybe they've had some kind of breakthrough in the last couple of years since I looked into it.

fastpakr

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
285/75-16
Seems to me that @Jim Oaks was talking to the RPS owner some time ago about preserving the information they had over there. Or, maybe I'm just blowing :poop: outta my backside.
No, that part's definitely correct. He was reaching to Jim Carnes (sic?). I can't remember what he said the response was, if any.

1990RangerinSK

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
No, that part's definitely correct. He was reaching to Jim Carnes (sic?). I can't remember what he said the response was, if any.
I tagged him, so maybe he'll chime in and tell us. :dntknw:

ZMan

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
MTOTM Winner
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Rangers
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
4/4, bagged
A moderator there now owns the rights to the site, and has been saying for almost 3 years that hes been working on it. I honestly don't think anything has been done. All that info didn't just vanish, it has to still be on a server somewhere, someone just needs to do some work reviving it.

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals