• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1995 Baretta fuse blowing

Shoeboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chrysler
Engine Size
2.4L
Transmission
Manual
The fuse that is for the DRL, the alternator, LGO heater pipe, and ABS keeps on blowing in a buddys car. Also, the heater, that is on a seperate fuse, keeps on cutting in and out, I don't know if this is related but it might be. I'm not really in the mood to go ripping it apart and he's been trying to do it on his own for the last month. The fuse tends to blow randomly, but it happens more when he's starting the vehicle, or making a sharp corner, but it does happen at any time, even just sitting. The alternator is new, and it seems so is a connector on the alternator, but it was doing this before. Also, when the headlights are turned on before the car is started the fuse will not blow.

It is the 3.1L V6 automatic, two door, and it does have an aftermarket cd player, I have known after market to cause problems in the past on some vehicles. does anyone have any ideas of what the problem could be? I've been working in a shop for about 2 and a half years and i've never seen a problem like this before.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals